Hubby is a brat! (TMI warning)

Ember

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
So he was trying to get me in the mood to DTD, and as he was doing so, he thought it would be fun to try to make me start leaking. :dohh: He sucked on one nipple so hard I had to smack him lol! So a little while after, I thought I had spilled something on myself because I felt a little bit of wetness when I brushed my boob with my arm. Then a couple hours later, it happened again and I realized it was coming from the nipple he had sucked on. I now have one leaking nipple, thanks to him. :dohh: I hadn't ordered pads yet because I thought I had more time to choose the reusable ones I want to order. Though I had told him, shortly before he got that devilish idea in his head :dohh:, that I had read stories of ladies who had already started leaking at 22 weeks, and told him it was technically possible for me to start leaking any time now. :shy: I know, him getting that idea was totally my fault... And now I don't know if it would be more or less annoying if they were both leaking so things would at least be symmetrical...

I scold him for it every chance I get, and he smiles and says he would do it again! And he would too! He threatened to do the other nipple while I'm sleeping lol! I'm angry that I had to go ahead and buy some disposable breast pads out of the panic thinking that I'm going to start leaking all the time when I planned to wait a little longer and get reusable ones. But I know he's just excited about my milk coming in :haha:

Anyone else's OH a little too eager for their milk to come in? I think he really wants to know what it tastes like... If my breasts weren't already freaking huge I'd think he was also looking forward to them getting even bigger, but I think he knows better in that they're already killing me from being so huge.

Yes! My hubby is crazy too. I wont let him suck them though bc it hurts too bad. But he is constantly talking about them getting milk in! Hes so gross lol hes like "i cant wait to try it!"

So relieved to know mine's not the only one! That was one of the first things he got excited about when I got pregnant! I haven't let him near them since though lol. And I'm not really leaking enough right now for him to taste it anyway. It was just a few drops, and it's only happened those two times that I know of so far.

Ember you are not alone! Mine is very curious to try breast milk......men :)

I have now noticed that the leaking one has turned reddish instead of dark brown, and is a lot softer and pointier... We are going to an appointment tomorrow so I have to leave the house and I don't have any pads yet as I just ordered them last night and I can't fit any of my hard cup bras anymore so I'm worried that the shape difference will be noticeable... Do you think I should let him make the other one "match"?

Hey, my OH I think would want to taste.. men can be weird lol xx

it tastes like condensed milk lol! x

ha ha this has made me laugh my head off!! And i won't be telling my fella about it in case it puts any ideas in his head....grrrr.

Mine has tried and failed. I thought I was alone in having a weirdo husband!

i feel completely differently if my husband did that i wouldnt have smacked him he would have got a clenched fist in the eye, and he made the mistake of buying a very large diamond for me at christmas so really he would have lost an eye lol. I hate my boobs as it is (i am normally flat chested) and he is NOT allowed to touch them they are to feed babies not play things. Its different when im not pregnant or nursing, but i cant bear my nips or boobs being touched. Its painful too they were an A cup now im bursting out of a C cup which makes me more self concious that they may attract attention in fact my own sisters OH has already made comments.
I would love to be able to be as relaxed as u about it and your story did make me laugh. Very naughty hubby of yours lol. Guess we all feel differently about our bodies and how we feel about the changes. This is our 3rd child the only thing my hubby is excited about is me reaching a D cup lol.

mine used to be terribly painful during first and the first few weeks of second tri but I guess they finally toughened up and haven't hurt for a while. Before getting pregnant, my boobs were always numb, I couldn't feel anything in them at all! It certainly is weird now lol. I actually haven't had anymore leaking since that night, but it is so much softer, so it must be leaking just a tiny bit, just not enough to actually feel wet. At least I have some pads on the way just in case, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->