Hubby just left :(........ Started spotting

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
My hubby just left for training for work and will be gone until next weekend. This is week 5 for me and that is the week I miscarried with my first pregnancy. I am an emotional wreck right now. I am terrified something will happen and I'll be here to deal with it alone :(

Take this time to relax and do whatever you want to do.
You might not get a week alone again for a very long time xx

Ah, it thats tough. One day at a time. My hubby is going away when I'm week 9 abroad leaving me with our 3yr old. Not looking forward to that.

Stay positive and enjoy the time to yourself doing pamper stuff to keep you occupied. I know what you mean as I had mmc last year and getting past the week we found out was tough and still is as just passing it now.

Try and relax and imagine your healthy bean growing into a lovely baby with strong heartbeat.

Good luck..

My husband works shifts and he is on nights so I don't get to sleep with him and by the time he wakes up and I have got the 2 kids fed and bathed and in bed I'm ready to climb in bed so basically I won't see him till the weekend :( xx

I know... It could be worse and him work out of town all the time. I've been through that also, I'd go weeks without seeing him. Thankfully he found a better job where he is home every night. I'm just stressing this week because I do not want to go through all that alone, it was bad enough last time with him here.

Thank you everyone! I'm trying to be positve! I'll be almost 6 weeks when he gets back! :)

Chances are it won't happen again, Hun. I truly understand your fear though, having been through it also. Try to think happy thoughts and imagine your little one snug as a bug and growing so quickly! Hugs!

Just think positive thoughts about the future! Take a walk and spend time with family and friends if you can.

I just went to the bathroom.... I'm spotting. I'm trying not to freak out but I'm losing it. I don't know if I should go to ER or not... WHY does this have to happen?!?

If it's pink or brown it's likely implantation. Lay down to lessen the spotting. Make yourself some hot tea and put on a good movie. You are NOT going to m/c again. Keep positive and envision your baby in your arms. Look for a comedy to watch, my clinic swears by funny movies and comedy to help women get through to delivery. Mind body spirit! You will be ok.

Left work after only being there an hour. I'm trying to get them to let me off for the rest of the week so I can just rest and not over do it.

bed rest!!! and is prob implantation... ill be praying for you :) don't stress!

Please try and stay calm. I bled properly a week and have bled 3 times since all with cramping. I'm 9 weeks now and baby doing fine.

I also miscarried last yr and freaked out.

Some women spot and bleed in early pregnancy.

My first scan was 7+ weeks, they wouldn't scan me earlier because they said they wouldnt see anything.

Put your feet up, lie down slows it down and rest rest rest.

Stay positive it'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->