hubby's name picks - please help!

ShirlWirl

Reaction score
I said hubby could choose the name if it is a boy and he has come up with these 3. Please can you tell me which you like best...

Finley
Dexter
Zander

Thankyou!

hmm like them all but Xander the best. I rather it with the X rather than the Z though.

personally non of them are my taste as there all very trendy sounding but if its between those 3 then Finley is best as its the least trendy and most likely to suit all ages inho

Ahhh! Thankyou ladies but now I have 1 vote each lol! I just can't decide - I don't particularly 'love' any of them but I can't think of anything better grrrr!

Zander.

Dexter I think of the serial killer tv show.

I had a stuffed dolphin as a kid I named Finley because well dolphins have fins.

That's my rationale.

Lol Xjesx
But he is a 'good' serial killer and very yummy haha!!

Dexter. The show is awesome and Michael C. Hall is hot.

Agreed!! Love it - and he is pretty cool but I did actually say 'serial killer' when hubby said it. But it will probably be forgotten by the time school comes around

if it helps finn is short for finley and she is the pretty cool CSI in CSI:vegas but much less likely to get associated

Thankyou ladies - I think we will have to see what it looks like! That's if it's a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->