hubby's name picks - please help!

I like dexter the best, bc I love the nn dex. Finley is second, but I pry wouldn't use the whole name, just shorten to Finn, Zander is played. Good luck!

I really love Finley. It was on my list when we thought we were having a boy!

I think Zander is a bit masculine and aggressive (i'm guessing that's why hubyy likes it?)

Dexter is nice, and I think shortened to Dex it still sounds nice.

Finley to me is the complete polar opposite to Zander and a bit weak if that makes sense? Also i'm not keen on shortened to Fin...

My vote is for Dexter

Zander is on my short list, so I obviously love it. (Only I chose the Xander spelling) However I really like Finley as well.

I LOVE Finlay and Dexter -neither go with my surname lol so kind of jelaous you have both on your shortlist heehee :haha::haha:

Zander is okay too but loads of Xander's and Zanders' in my sons primary school (although in 10 years there will be loads of Finn's and Dex's too probably lol :shrug:)

xx

I vote Xander with an X, followed by Dexter and Finley (which I've seen used on a girl too).

Thanks ladies! I have 2 boys already and if this one is a boy I the names will go with personality and I already have 2 which are polar opposite! It's so difficult! Think we will have no name for the first day or so until we work out what suits him... that's if it's a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->