Huge at 8 weeks? *Pics bottom pg 1*

MummaBear16

Reaction score
I am currently 8w3d with number 2 and I am so big already, it's a bit embarrassing! I am dreading when someone asks me how far along I am because they may laugh lol

I am wondering for anyone who has been the same, did it even out? I am feeling like I will be really big when I'm full term, but I am hoping it will even out at some stage! I thought it was for sure just bloat at 6 weeks, but it has been consistently getting bigger so I know it's everything moving around and knowing where to go again. I had a flat tummy at 4 weeks!

I was big VERY fast with my second son , by 9 weeks people were asking when I was due ! I'm tall and thin normally so my belly stuck out so much!
Then it slowed down around 6 months and I didn't have another little growth spurt until around 8 months .. I ended up gaining less than I did with my first ! 55 pounds with Eli, 40 pounds with Max .

Yep it defo evens out, I'm huge too at four weeks but mine is pure bloat. I'm always really big when pregnant, but around half way I don't grow much for a while xxx

I'm glad to read it slows down! It is ridiculous. I feel like I have to tell everyone because they will wonder why I haven't said anything yet!

Second time around if things haven't tightened back up tummy shows much sooner. .ligaments have automatically loosened. .uterus doesn't have to stretch like first time. .totally normal. Doesn't mean you're going to be huge. .just showing sooner. Congrats! !

I don't have any experience to offer you as this is my first and I'm only 6 weeks, but I was literally just examining my tummy in awe because it's a perfect round little belly! Haha It's bloat, mostly, but it's different bloat than I'm used to! It's down low and just looks/feels different.

If you're comfortable telling people, just tell them if they ask! There's zero shame in having a belly even if it's early. Your body's working on a project in there :haha:

Is is my first and I'm only 11 weeks and I've been asked by three different people if I'm further along than what I think.. I had an early scan so know I'm not. So far it's still quite bump like (probably bloat) but I don't see it going away, been like this for 3 weeks.

I'm 10 weeks with my second. My DD is 6 months old. I look like I'm 20 weeks pregnant. It's embarrassing and I'm scared to see anyone in case they ask questions. It's SO obvious.

Haha, I have been asked if there's more than one! My scan at 6 weeks only showed one, but it's still a scary thought! lol

Here are my comparisons! Green top is 4 weeks, maroon top was last night at 8w2d. I am usually quite thin, so it is very hard to hide!

I am glad I'm not the only one!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 20160228_212433-1.jpg
    20160228_212433-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 43
Oh my goodness that's not bloat that's bump! I often read these sort of posts and think (oh bless you it's just gas!) and roll my eyes a bit, but that is a baby bump, no question, you can tell by the way you go back in underneath! X

Haha, I know, it's CRAZY big! I thought at 6 weeks it was just bloat, even though I didn't "feel" bloated.. But it has just kept getting bigger! I hope it slows down soon!

What a beautiful bump to have at 8 weeks! xxx

I'm sure it will slow don't worry there's no way you can keep growing at that rate! It's a beautiful little bump I'm envious :) xx

Aw, thanks Ladies :)

I will enjoy it! It will be a very long pregnancy though! lol

It's gorgeous. If everything goes ok with this being my 4th I kind of expect the same lol I've lost a lot of weight since I was last pregnant too. Even with my mc in December I was starting to get a bit of a belly lol sx

That bump is great !! :) I have quite the bloated bump as well but I'm still trying to hide it !
This was last week at only 5 weeks :|

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
You might look like me in two weeks mummof1! (our usernames are almost the same lol)

That's an impressive 8-weeker belly! Am envious, I'm just a big blob of wobble!

I can't wait lol :) I just want to stop trying to hide my bloat !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->