huge bleed at 10 weeks help please....

Blu, so glad to hear baby was happy and healthy! Bleeds are so stupid. I hope yours goes away soon and STAYS away. Come to think of it, mine happened right when my period would have been due, too... Huh, weird!

Oh yes mega stupid and incredibly scary! ThNk you x

Hi pink, the bleedings pretty much stopped just having a small amount of very dark brown/ black stuff if i wipe every few days. I have my dating scan on thursday so have my fingers crossed. Thanks for asking xx

Not long now! These babies like to keep us on our toes don't they xx

Sure do hun, this pregnancy is nothing like DS. Hopefully all will be ok on thursday x

Just to update, I had my dating scan today and baby looks awesome! They found an area of bruising\ bleeding in my uterus which doesn't seem to be affecting baby and isn't near the sac. X

I have been stalking this to see how you are and it makes me so happy that your baby is great! Wish you a stress-free rest of 9months!

Thanks so much.
Gemstone ive tried several times to upload but im using my phone... keeps saying file is too big or cannot verify security. Any tips gratefully received x

Thanks so much.
Gemstone ive tried several times to upload but im using my phone... keeps saying file is too big or cannot verify security. Any tips gratefully received x

Can you go into desktop mode? Push that at the bottom of the screen. And then go to reply. Then advanced mode. Select file and upload it. Hope that works x

Thanks so much.

What I do is email or text it to myself so it's compressed and smaller, and then I copy it and upload it from phone or ipad to here : )

Ive tried that gemstine and it tells me the file is too big. Ill try that cornfieldland thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->