huge bump (9wks)

I wanna join in too this is soooo interesting!!!!!! I wish you all the best for next week.:happydance:

muhahah- add me too xD. I hope everything is how it is supposed to be. [...]

what time is your scan on monday iam gettin so impatient now (taps foot on floor) cant wait to hear how many are cooking in there do twins run in your family it will ave to come from your side as boys cant pass it on only the females can through their eggs xxx

lol the scan's at 10.30 so I should be back and updating sometime in the early afternoon on Monday :)

No, there's no twins in my family. The only thing that puts me at 'risk' of twins is that I got pregnant the same month I stopped taking the pill. That and my huge belly!

LOL I can't believe so many people are following this! You'll all be disappointed if there's only one in there... oh dear!

aww we wont be disappointed hun. if theres only one then that bump is even more amazing :)
good luck ill be tuning in on monday afternoon :)

Dali - I'm glad you said that, actually from that point of view, I feel better! You're right, for one baby my bump is pretty amazing!

Roll on Monday... I'm keeping busy, we bought a house this week (something I don't say too often!) and we're busy painting before the carpets come next Friday. I still can't function without my nap though. I tried to skip my nap today to carry on painting, but I ended up in a heap on the floor, miserable and needing to sleep at about 3.30 pm. Usually I go down at 1, when my daughter does.

Just thought I'd post a 12 week pic:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/hellohefalump/DSCF3421-1.jpg

you seems to be getting bigger by the week :shock:

we wont be dissapointed any baby is a blessing to us we are all so kean to know how many blessings are in there lol i think i will be in shock if there is only one and its all water wouldnt like to be near you when your waters go you would drown us out lol

i think iam more excited than you for monday will be on checking as soon as iam up and got my lo ready :happydance:

OMG that updated pic is even more amazing. If you've got one in there, its one heck of a bubba!!! Good luck for Monday hun, Im sure I'll be hanging around the forum waiting for an update. xx

sheesh youre sure you havent got a whole nursery class in there?

good luck 1 or 10 babies as long as there healthy thats all that matters :hugs: you look at least 20 wks xxx

lol my friend is 20 weeks and I'm bigger than her! She only just started to show!

wow, thats one lovely bump :cloud9: have you tried a doppler to see if you can hear heartbeat/s yet?

I got a doppler of ebay this week, and I've found a heartbeat on a few occasions. The last time I checked it sounded a bit odd, like there MIGHT have been more than one heartbeat, but it was very hard to say for sure, it might have just been other noises giving interference. It wasn't distinct...

2 days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->