huge bump (9wks)

I really should not be on line - i have sooo much to do ! but i am wondering how she is doing !!

Hope all is well

I'm back! And sorry to disappoint... but it's only one baby! A lovely healthy one though :) we saw him/her really clearly and everything is good. The little heart was pumping away nicely.

Congrats! Wow i wonder how big your bump will be at the end, good luck and congrats

congrats, have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy

congrats i have been secretly watching for the last couple of days.x.x.x

oohh yay congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Healthy baby is all that matters eh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw congratulations!! i bet you are on :cloud9: after seeing his/hers little heartbeat!!

Congrats on your healthy bub. I was sure you was gonna be the new 'Octomum'!! xx

congrats on your healthy baby xxx

lol I'm glad I'm not an octomum!!

thanks for the congrats everyone!

My baby is beautiful, you could see his/her face so clearly!

Congrats Momma... :)
still jealous of your beautiful bump xx

do post a few more pics of your bump as you go on. will be interesting to see if it keeps growing or levels out somewhere along the line. of course i suppose it would be in this section of orum anymore , but keep us posted :)

here's my 14 weeks bump, taken today! I probably shouldn't post here anymore though, since there's only one baby... I'm over in 2nd tri now, if anyone wants to keep track of the amazing whale sized bump!

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/hellohefalump/DSCF3461.jpg

That bump is soo impressive, Im jealous, I want one :hissy: xx

hye you look like me you might have three or four in there i have 3 keep in touch if you need any moral support i am here i enjoy talking to new people by the way my name is ashley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->