Huge milestone! :D

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
Olivia used the big girl potty today! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well done Olivia! I started Alfie on the potty (not properly but introduced it) at 16 months he was potty trained indoors by 18 months he was pretty much dry full time and was in pants full time at 19 months! He is 20 months now and a pro! No accidents for ages (touch wood) wee's and poop! except for nighttime though but that will come in time!

Think people think I'm mad doing it so early but he was ready so why not! Saves so much money too! And the look on his face when he does a poo on the toilet is priceless too he even gives himself a clap haha!

Keep at it ally I bet she will be dry in no time at all! :)

Oh yay! Well done:dance:
Im starting Aliyah just after xmas (In hope she will be getting the hang of it by the time the next baby is here)

Well done Olivia!!

Theo did his first teeniest ever poop on the potty the other day, he was sooo pleased with himself!! Think we are gonna try just after Christmas to potty train him, still don't think he is 100% ready!

Cannot waittt to be completely nappy free though!
x

Yay! well done Olivia! Rome, aren't boys usually later to be potty trained anyways? he'll do it in his own time :)

Awesome!
Issy will wee on the potty if she happens to be running around naked (she seems to 'save' a wee for before bathtime lol) but I don't think she's fully ready yet. It's so difficult to know!

Aw thats great I remember when Emerald did the first time, so proud! :D

Good Job Olivia :D

Thanks girls!
Rome, don't worry about it, my brothers are 12 and 10 and still don't have it all figured out :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->