Huge painful movements

Nickyb90

Reaction score
I wouldnt be suprised if an alien pops out!! lol my stomach is so sore after 2 nights of really strong painful movements. This is my 3rd baby and even at full term with my 2 the movements wasnt as strong as this. My stomach looks to me like its bulging from both sides so im convinced babys transverse and stuck. Anyone getting this???

First baby and seems to be trying to escape out of my side, he has one mad great escape day followed by a quiet day. But sometimes it hurts so much it makes me feel sick :-(

I know mine is not transverse but sometimes feels like he is as seems to kick out of both sides at once and thats when it hurts the most. Sometimes I think he turns around as this is when it hurts the most. But he is always at head down position everytime I get checked. Dont mind the pain of him moving as long as he stays head down! lol xx

Yeah my lo's like this.

This is also my third and never remember them ever moving about to the point where it really hurts and also for hours he will move at a time esp at night. Think Im gonna end up giving birth to a toddler whos def gonna be a boxer!!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->