HUGE!

Are you guys mad? I'm massive! ;-) I work in an office up two flights of stairs and I now have to stop at least once, sometimes twice, to try and catch my breath. I swear I'm starting to waddle! My back hurts, I'm tired, my abdominal muscles feel like they are stretched as far as they'll go, and I've still got three months of growth ahead of me! I'm just praying that a lot of it is water, rather than all baby. lol!

I feel the same!

6 month as well!

but might be 'cos I am small in body size?

got shoes just to slip in and wonder since about 1,5 month how I should be able to cut my toe nails at the end!

im 23 weeks going on 24 weeks pregnant im only about 5 foot but people ask when im due i tell them december and they all seem to think im huge but its only my first baby and on my 20 week scan they didnt say how big he would be at birth ??

im 23 weeks going on 24 weeks pregnant im only about 5 foot but people ask when im due i tell them december and they all seem to think im huge but its only my first baby and on my 20 week scan they didnt say how big he would be at birth ??
Hi Littlelady :hi:

Your 2 days infront of me - pregnancy stage & same due date as Layla :baby:

Welcome to BabyandBump

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583