HUGE!

marley2580

Reaction score
Ok, is anyone else here feeling huge? I'm only 6 months and I struggle to put on my shoes, get out of the bath, climb the stairs to work, bend over, everything really. People keep asking how long I've got to go and when I tell them 3 months they are all surprised and say 'going to be a big one then'. I just feel sooo big and I know I'm only going to get bigger. :shipw:

yep me!! I keep gettin asked how long now till ur due and when i reply 5 months people look a bit like this :shock: I myself find it hilarious but i probably wont in a few months time!
Also its only at certain times of the day when i look huge like this morning i dont look to bad, but i know ive got a long time to go an its only gonna get worse lol!
x

Marley you will have to update a bump pic :happydance:

I look BIG sometimes OH thinks its funny but I've noticed it depends what I'm wearing too x

I would, but my mum's got my camera atm. I'll do it as soon as I get it back

Im huge, was in Asda, next and JJb yesterday and was asked 1: Am I about to drop or 2: r u sure its not twins!

How fcuking cheeky!
:cry:

I feel huge. Infact i feel like a house end. I feel like I have no clothes and every where has a sale on and im dying to buy myself some bargains. Problem is... If they dont fit when ive had her, there wouldnt be much point buying them :(

Well I've got my camera back, but the forum is saying that the file is too big for me to upload my latest bump photo. Not sure how to change it.

the easiest way to resize would be to open it in paint, select image- stretch/skew and in the stretch option change it to 40 percent on both the boxes

then try to upload again

Problem is I'm on a mac and using iPhoto so I don't even know what Paint is

I hate it my camera transfers MASSIVE pics to my PC!

Use: https://imageshack.us/ :D

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/CANMCJR5.jpg

I feel huge. Infact i feel like a house end. I feel like I have no clothes and every where has a sale on and im dying to buy myself some bargains. Problem is... If they dont fit when ive had her, there wouldnt be much point buying them :(
I'm right there with you when it comes to the clothes.
I still cant find any that fit me. All of my jeans fit under my bump, so in theory, although I put a staggering 13 inches on my waist, my hips would effectively stil fit into an 8, but with the size of my arse just recently, it's just not happening.
5ft1, 28 leg, hips that would fit into an 8, but with a 39 inch waist? Thats one fcuked up combonation, even if I do say so myself. lol.
No matter what I buy, it's too big, even with this bump! Strange aint it!

Ooh, thank you Terrie. Well folks that's me at 28 weeks, still another 3 months to go!

You have a gorg bump Marley, i look like that now at 17 wks :rofl:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->