Huggies

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've mainly heard bad reviews ....

Anyone used them got good/bad points for them personally?

I have bought huggies with all the offers you get but I won't be shy to demand a refund :muaha:

I loved Huggies with Emily but they were crap with Jack for some reason

boots own are good as well

So can vary really can't it ... Hmmm

Will give em go wanted to go to clothe but confused about it so not giving myself a hard time being baffled over it maybe something I could get into more after I've got use to being a Mummy for the first time ... lol

i hate huggies they dont last long where as pampers do
but for nnewborn babies it really dont matter,not untill they are toddlers and wee loads and crawl about

I hate huggies, as soon as they are wet they seem to go all crystallised and hard !!
I usually stick with pampers baby dry, find them brill for night time especially!

Wont be shy complaining - Obviously I'm gonna have to use em but if I need to I'll complain about all packs and if they send vouchers you can buy pampers & use the huggies vouchers muahaha

I'm not keen on huggies either. Work ok for Charlotte but not for Tommy plus I find they're far too frilly on the leg. You spend ages untucking it when you're putting them on.

If you're going for disposables I thought Pampers were ok, Sainsburys own brand were just as good. Asda's weren't bad although they went all crystally too. Ugh!

BTW did you know that crystal stuff was banded in tampons years ago! :shock: Another good reason to turn to the cloth side. :rofl:

Tried Huggies free sample packs - eg buy these nappies, get this change bag free and they were ok when Bethanie was first born. But have tried them again recently and they're no good, leaks all over the place.

I have stuck to Pampers Baby Dry and they are definitely the best ones for us. I think it varies a lot with you baby though, you'll get to know whats best :)

Since we're plugging nappies though, get Huggies Pure baby wipes, they're lovely. More expensive than some of the other wipes, but definitely worth the extra.

They were fine on Charlie, and I liked them when she was a newborn. I now use Pampers.
I love Tesco own, and Boots are good too.
We didnt get on with Asda or Sainsburys own.

I tried Huggies a couple of times but they leaked, we use Pampers Baby Dry and they're great.
Also don't like huggies wipes I find they're like tissue paper as they rip easy and are a bugger to get out of the packet.

Cx

Well I'm gonna go against the grain here - I always buy Huggies for Ky - Since he started crawling Pampers began to mark his legs and Huggies don't - They seem to fit him better.

I must add though, he never has particularly soaking wet nappies, maybe you get the leakage problems when the nappies are particularly full?

I personally like them. I've tried Boots own and thought they were rubbish. The sticky tags on them aren't very sticky.

Well I'm gonna go against the grain here - I always buy Huggies for Ky - Since he started crawling Pampers began to mark his legs and Huggies don't - They seem to fit him better.

I must add though, he never has particularly soaking wet nappies, maybe you get the leakage problems when the nappies are particularly full?

I personally like them. I've tried Boots own and thought they were rubbish. The sticky tags on them aren't very sticky.
That makes sense, and im sure it's true for a lot of people but im funny about nappies, change them constantly and they still seem to leak.

i used pampers when kacy was new born and they were great, but when they changed them to flexi they were rubbish cos she is skinny she does one wee or poo and it comes out the side, with huggies they seemed to fit her better round the legs.

but for next one will be using pampers at first then it just depends.

But defo love huggies

I have tried pampers a few times and each night they have leaked without fail.
Huggies have been quite good a nice fit.
But the best i have found are Tescos and costco nappies.

i used pampers for ages, then they started leaking, so i use tescos active fit atm an they are gr8!!! an really cheap too!!

I got some Tescos own and they're ok too.

(Nothing is as nice as my cloth ones though)

I use Tesco/pampers and I change Amelias bum on average every 1.5/2 hours. Obvioulsey not thorugh night that often

Huggies are only crap if left on too long they dont have staying power of others.

I love pampers (green packet,baby dry?) and Johnsons baby wipes.
Bex

Love pampers HATE huggies!!

They leak with maddie :(

xxx

I liked Huggies cause they have Pooh on the picture!:rofl:

I now use Pampers Active Fit for Rebecca x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member