Hunger

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
I am feeling really sick all the time now. But the thing is, I go from feeling so, so sick to really needing food. Right now I am really hungry. So hungry in fact that I am more or less shaking (I get like this a lot when my blood sugar gets low). I know I'm supposed to be earing small meals but I even threw up the plain biscuits I ate earlier, so I can't really eat much unless I get hungry like I am now. Any advice? :cry:

yes i had exactly the same, felt sick and didn't want to eat and ate something then threw up. I did trial and error on loads of different foods until i found something i could keep down. would also get the shakes when had low blood sugar levels.
Didn't stop being sick for a while, but found that eating when i least felt like it and didn't feel hungry really helped. I started off on sipping lucozade constantly to keep my blood sugar levels up. and then eventually managed to eat bread and keep it down.

I hope you feel better soon honey xx

Thanks :) I just had something to eat and now feel a little better.. I actually thought it was coming back up whilst I was still eating :( I love being pregnant but I don't like this bit lol its so hard to know what to do about it aswell

I feel your pain. I have very few days where food sounds good, the rest of the time nothing sounds good at all. the only thing that I want is Sprite. I love drinking water, but it hasn't tasted very good at all (weird....). I tried to eat dinner last night, but thought I was going to get sick so my husband ate it for me. I was actually force feeding myself to get some food in me. I hope we get past this stage of not liking food because it is miserable. If I even smell food or think of it, I get nausea's. I don't actually get sick, but I think if I did get sick that I would feel better. Good luck to you, hope we survive this phase of pregnancy.

trying to stick with 3 or 4 small meals is best it took me a while to get used to it but now i have and the sickness has gone.
Good Luck

omg cparks1 water tastes really weird for me too... I keep getting it from different tapes and then bottled water and everything! I've settled on holding my nose to drink water the last few days... :(

fizzy drinks were the best things for me I found! And dry cereal. I really had a horrible time between 6-10 or so weeks but now that I'm being sick a lot less (like once a week maybe and I think recently it's actually been illness induced as opposed to hormone induced!) it all seems like a distant time and where as, at the time, I thought 'there is no way I am ever going through this again' now I'm thinking that I definitely will!

Anyway, what I'm saying is, it always seems awful when you're in the midst of it but just try to think about the fact that it's actually a really good sign and in less than 9 months you'll have baby because of all your sickiness!

bethany that is all I can keep in my head - that the sickness is a very good sign and that baby will be here in another 32 weeks lol. I just can't wait for this to be over :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->