Hungry all the time but too sick to eat.

choc

Reaction score
I am feeling nauseated all day long and it's horrible. It is slightly better if I keep eating but the problem is I really can't face food and I get hungry again 5 mins after eating. It's never ending. I just want to cry when I feel that hunger feeling again which is like a hollow, empty and almost burning feeling in my stomach. I am eating but it's never enough and I am really having to force it in as it is. I really hate this.

I am literally the EXACT same!! I found that cereal is something that I can eat without any problems though. You need to find something that your stomach agrees with.

Yes agree with pp find something your stomach agrees with. Bananas were great for me and helped my sickness x

Oh choc I know exactly how you feel. That hollow hunger is ridiculous. Sometimes I will eat and then I feel as though I haven't had a damn thing!! And then my mouth fills with saliva and I know I'm going to be sick and it's horrible.
I was living off red capsicum sticks, they worked well for a while. Then rice crackers. Now salty potato chips seems to work. It is so bad for me, but at least I can keep them down and feel a bit better.

Good luck, I hope you start to feel better soon x

I'm the exact same ATM. I'm ALWAYS hungry but the sight and thought of food makes me heave. I feel like the most miserable person ever ATM.

Thanks ladies. I'm so miserable too Laura, just cry everyday and feel rubbish.

So sorry hun. I know exactly how you feel, I dread trying to eat. And I have a picc line so I get anti nausea meds injected....it was absolute hell before I had my picc so I feel for you. If it gets too bad you my want to discuss it with your doctor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->