Hungry all the time even after eating

julietz

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone else gets this, it only starting some time after having my gallbladder removed and bowels were not the same, then started to feel hungry after eating a meal, i just had my lunch and im starving, something is not right, why is this? i am only a size 10 but gaining weight and i dont know why, i woke at 4am and couldnt sleep was starving and had to go downstairs and eat so i could get some sleep, what could this be?

You should see your doctor , could be a number of things, diabetes or thyroid spring to mind... Are you breast feeding? Or pregnant? When I was really hungry (and put on four stone) it was because of my meds for puerpal psychosis and I had to get my meds changed.

Seriously though see a doctor and get them to do a blood test you don't want to gain too much weight because ( in my case anyway) being overweight is depressing and affects self esteem etc

Thanks i recently had bloods taken, going for an mri soon aswell, been having rib pain attacks, so may mention this when i go back for results, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->