Hungry all the time!!

linzyloo22

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel constantly hungry? I ate a HUGE lunch about half an hour ago and now I feel like I haven't eaten for a week!! :rofl:

Yeahh i felt like that last week, i had 3 take aways :(
Now this week ive got bad morning sickness, with me feeling hungry but really cant bare look at food, nor open the fridge door haha

I was like this, no amount of food could satisfy me, but after the m/s kicked in I couldn't eat much, and even now after it's going away, I still am not all that hungry.
Just eating because I know I have to.

But with my dd I remember the hunger kicked back in around the 2nd trimester.

Hi,

I feel hungry most of the time and have to eat every couple of hours despite feeling sick as it helps ease the nausea for a bit. Its difficult to know what to eat cos one minute i might fancy something but I go off it as soon as I have eaten it and don't want it again so cupboards are full of lots of various food stuffs, all open but not touched again!

What a waste...even chocolate is not the same anymore :sad2:

Hi,

Its difficult to know what to eat cos one minute i might fancy something but I go off it as soon as I have eaten it and don't want it again so cupboards are full of lots of various food stuffs, all open but not touched again!

Snap!!
I find something I like, so I stock up on it, but the next day the thought of it makes me wanna gag!!
I am hoping I will want them again soon or it's gonna be such a waste of money.

From yesterdy something really odd happened, everything i eat makes me very very sick apart from chocolate and soda water....so athough i fancy everything, i can only eat chocolate, as it doesnt make me sick...i hope that the sickness gets worse onlythen will i feel pregnant (how mad is that)

Yeah, Im sick in the morning, then again at night, so every hour inbetween is spent stuffing my face! I can't curb this hunger at all until the sickness kicks in again! Right now I''m making a cottage pie...i can't wait :D

Ha ha, our eating habits are strange arent they! I have been going through stages of wanting something to eat, having a few mouthfuls, feeling full, then about an hour later repreating the cycle! Then other days il feel constantly hungry, but i find that happens on days i eat crap like crisps and chips etc. I know thats naughty but i cant help it! Im really struggling finding something i want to eat - and i havent even been suffering from morning sickness yet! (touch wood)

Its been about a week and a half to two weeks since conception and I can't believe how hungry I am! I normally eat like a bird and am very picky, but recently I can't get enough to eat and I'll eat just about anything I can get! Is it possible to have hunger due to the pregnancy this early, or is it just something going on with me?

im eating right now toasted fruit bread & as im eating it im still hungry, if that makes sense lol..
ive had today bowl of porrige, 2 large sausage rolls, 4 slices of toasted fruit bread, milk, water & still hungry (burps) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->