Hungry ALL the time!!!

My husband and I ate breakfast yesterday and 30 min later I was starving again.

With my first I lost 33lbs during pregnancy because I had bad ms then had to swap my diet bc I had GD! But I was so hungry all the time. I ended up making mini snack bags of various things to have throughout the day. So I think I ate about every 2hrs. It helped.

Seems to have stopped for me now, don't have that much of an appetite, approaching that point where I can't think of Anytning that I would want to eat x

At least a pleasant surprise for me. After stuffing my face with carbs for five weeks, I haven't gained any weight.

I was sure I have put on at least a few kgs.

And, my hunger is easing up too.

Btw, I am nine weeks now.

I'm 9 weeks now, and the nausea seems to have passed (I was eating to stop that originally) but now it has been replaced by a ridiculous hunger ALL the time. Today I had to take extra food to work as I feel hungry even after just eating. I'm starting to panic I might be expecting twins!!!:dohh:

I've gained over 3kg and I'm not even 8 weeks yet! I only want carbs and have an aversion to veggies! I was on a paleo diet before this pregnancy, which is lower carbs, no grains and lots of protein and veg. Now, all out the window. I also get hunger pains right after eating, but I've realized that they're not actually hunger pains, they're just stomach gurglings and discomfort that feel exactly like hunger.

My plan is to eat little and often. I want to try and stay healthy but can't find a vegetable I like except raw pepper and cucumber and very fresh lettuce... any lettuce that has wilted even a little makes me feel nauseous.

Last pregnancy the only thing I has an aversion to was protein, and this time I'm fine with protein so far. Wonder what changed! Part of me thinks maybe this one is a girl... I'd like that.

I had breakfast not even an hour ago and I am starving...
Yesterday I went to Costco and I literally walked out with some of everything... Buns, croissants, veggies, fruit, cereal, chocolate, milk, juice (why? I have been drinking water only for months?!), meats, yams, potatoes, etc
One should not allow a pregnant woman to go grocery shopping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->