hungry and nausea at the same time???

overcomer79

LT-TTC success 3.5yrs
Reaction score
Ok so has anyone had this? I am starving but also very queasy. I didn't get this way with my DS. It just seems odd to me.

Oh yes and its the most frustrating thing in the world because you are hungry yet cant figure out what to eat to make the hunger go away because the idea of most things makes you either feel even more nauseous or makes you want to vomit !!

Thanks!!! I was just thinking I was strange :haha:. I didn't have the nausea last pregnancy but had no appetite either!!

I've only experienced nausea when I'm hungry...once I eat, the nausea subsides and actually goes away. Get yourself a snack, cookies, crackers, veggie sticks, cheese, toast, cereal, anything. It will help you with your nausea.

My entire first trimester was like that...all I wanted to do was EAT. But if I didn't eat by a certain time, my body revolted and I felt sick to my stomach, and occasionally threw up bile. Don't let it get to that point! Feed yourself!!

:D feel better!

Ok so has anyone had this? I am starving but also very queasy. I didn't get this way with my DS. It just seems odd to me.
This is me exactly. It is awful. I didn't have this with DS or DD either :hugs:

Oh I'm eating lunch right now so I will be fine but still nauseous

Yes I get that too! So frustrating! I try to stay on top of my hunger (even though I'm nauseous) just to try to keep the nausea at bay.

Same here. If i dont eat, i feel sick. I had a terrible time around 7 weeks where i couldnt decipher between feeling sick and hunger and was all over the place. I went off most food and just ended up not eating and feeling worse. Ive learnt to manage it now and just eat small amounts every 2 hrs, like a couple of crackers, toast etc. And have a small ish lunch and dinner.

Ive lost 6 pounds over the last 7 weeks and its funny coz when im not pregnant i cant even get a pound off!

yeah i figured out early on that if i let myself get hungry, then i'd get sick. so once i figured that out, i just KEPT EATING! not meals, just snacks, constantly. it helped tremendously!

Yes. I'm lucky if I have a snack and then a small meal during the day. I want to eat but just the thought of most food makes me want to vomit.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
This week food started tasting more like food to me and I am STARVING a lot more. But for the past 4-5 weeks, I was in a wreck ... starving but gagging on the thought of food.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt10fcc1.aspx

I only had that for about a week, thank god!
But to help it, I would have to snack and eat every 2 hours. Usually I would feel nauseaus and force myself to eat and would feel a little better. If I didnt eat before 2 hours were up, i'd be sick again.

I'm exactly the same, although have found one thing that I can stomach when i've got that nauseous feeling....my lo's rusk's lol :haha:

Thank you ladies. I hate a sandwich and some chips for lunch and am feeling slightly better. I never was a big eater but I think I will take the advice of some ladies here and try to eat every few hours so maybe that will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->