hungry at night?

Z

Zoex89x

Hi everyone,
im just wondering if any of you on diets feel hungry and if excercise makes you feel more hungry?
as when i was dieting alone i felt fine but now im adding excercise to i dont feel hungry in the day but when i get up in the night to feed baby im starving lol,unless im not eating enough during the day i dont know how many calories im having but on a typical day il just graze all day really on peppers,cerlery, cumcumber, tomatoes and for dinner either had a salad or stir fry with rice noodles.
as i say i feel full up during the day its just in the middle of the night or could it be im filling up on lots of water in the day to making me feel full?
sorry for rambling on lol any thoughts though?

You need to be working out how many calories your having during the day......salad things are minimal calories and you should be having 3 balanced meals a day with protein & carbs.......the protein helps you stay fuller for longer and really helps weight loss, if your just eating salads during the day your bound to be hungry hun! especially if your exercising too. x

i get hungry at night with or without exercise...eating protein rich dinner really helps me, in fact i seem to do the best when i have a completely carb free dinner with lean protein (ie 2 medium chicken breasts and some broccoli steamed) i do weight watchers though so if i get really starved i just eat a bit of fruit or veggie that is 0 points. :flower:

You are meant to eat your excercise calories! this could be why you are more hungry when you exercise xxx

Im hungry in the evening excerise or not! Try eating more protein or fibre.
do you use myfitnesspal or sparpeople.
that will help you work out your requirements and see if your reaching them :flower:

I get hungry with or without exercise. If i'm hungry, i'll have a little snack regardless of what time it is........hasn't affected my weight loss so far. So if you're hungry, eat! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->