Hungry but don't feel like eating anything but 12 weeks and not gaining weight

pirate1974

Reaction score
I know many people during the first tri dont gain weight and many lose and doctors say its fine. My worry is i feel hungry and I'm not nauseous or anything but I don't feel like eating anything at all, nothing sounds good, and i dont have the energy to eat it and I haven't gained weight yet and I'm at 12 weeks. Argh. I'm starting to be concerened. Yesterday i force fed myself just to get calories in.

I am not as far as you but I know exactly how you feel. DH always asks me what I want for dinner and I just tell him to pick something because nothing sounds good. I just force it down because I know I need to eat. I have actually been eating a lot of soups and that seems to be ok. I just feel sooo full and bloated after eating no matter how much or how little I eat.

I'm 12 weeks today and haven't gained any weight yet either. :) I often struggle to eat because nothing really sounds good, but as long as you are eating something then you should be ok. Fruit is my go to, even if I don't really feel like it a green apple or a nectarine always tastes good!
It lasted my whole pregnancy with dd, and even when my appetite came back the portions I ate were much smaller than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->