Hungry but not hungry?

xpinky

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that made sense or not. I'm feeling hungry but whatever I eat makes me feel sick or nothing sounds good to eat. Anyone else feel like this?

Yes, me! I feel like I have absolute zero appetite. Today, I really wanted some pizza so I got some. As soon as I got home, I didn't want it anymore. Nothing sounds good enough to eat, I get sick or I simply feel full right away. With my first I was so hungry, I ate everything in sight lol

I'm eating pizza right now! I felt like that last night. Barely ate my food and felt full. Nothing sounds good :(. How long did you feel like that?

Yes I did. I lost appetite since 4 weeks to now 10 weeks. But it's getting better because I know now what I don't like to eat. I only eat carbs, a bit of veggies, no meat, no eggs, a bit of milk and lots of fruits. Not a good diet I know, hopefully I can eat healthy again on 2nd trimester.

I'm also the same way I live my carbs. I don't like to eat sweets anymore. My taste buds are wack.

I'm starving 24/7. I eat two bites of food and then I feel full. Before the "full" feeling even leaves me, I feel sick, followed by starving again! It's driving me crazy!

Finally someone else feels exactly how I do! Lol.. It's awful.. I'm so sick all the time but when I'm sick I feel hungry but absolutely nothing sounds good at all. Today I went until about 6pm before eating anything.

Nothing sounds appealing to eat. I been eating fruit all day. This just started a few days ago. At first I was afraid i was going to have a miscarriage because the hunger went away.

Yes! This is how I feel. I usually love cheese on jacket potato.. but I didn't want it, didn't want ketchup either.

Had a small bit of cake & custard ... felt so sick knowing that was in my stomach.

Its like I want to eat everything but for some reason I just can't. But then when I do let myself eat what I want I feel awful.

Hope this gets better xx

About a week ago, I had a few days like that in a row. I didn't know it was possible to feel starving and full at the same time! My nausea went down a bit though when I got food in my tummy, so I ate out of necessity rather than want. I can't do lettuce or burgers though, those are my aversions :S

All the time! I have learned that if I can snack something really small like a Kelloggs Nutragrain bar or piece of fruit before I feel like I am completely starving, then I don't feel nearly as sick. I also have to eat more during the day because my 'MS' sets in about 5pm.

I been able to eat soup today and that's it. I can't even take my prenatal pills either my gag reflex is kicking in.

I'm in a similar situation, sometimes I'm hungry so I'll eat but then I only eat about half of what I've got and have no desire to finish.. its not that it stops tasting bad and not even that I'm full or anything, I just get enough food in me to keep myself satisfied and then I'm just done.. so I'm pretty much just snacking all day.

Totally the same.. I snack all the time and I'm full for the moment but then get hungry.. Like today for example.. I felt sick all morning and then finally ate some toast around 2pm and I was so full after one piece.. Then about 2 hours later I ate some dry cereal and was stuffed from that then about an hour ago or two I had some grapes and now I'm starving again lol

Not only that I'm also keeping track of my protein I take. Eating eggs is getting old lol...only fruit sounds good right now.

Saw my doctor today and he said if nothing else works, try milkshakes... Haven't been to the point of not being able to eat anything yet, but good to know!

So glad I am not the only one. I am finding it so frustrating ! I feel starving, then eat a few mouthfuls and can't eat any more, then I feel sick and get a bad stomach...

Even when I can eat something, I don't find it satisfying and I usually love food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->