Hungry!!!!!

my diet is soooooo unbelieveably healthy.... :haha: its usually so much better but cos we have no fridge freezer im struggling to find healthy stuff, in a new town where i have no health food shops and being veggie is making it a bit difficult too..... and i like unhealthy food hahahahaha

I have had the ravenous hunger rear it's ugly head again too. I find it comes and goes. Sometimes I can control, other times I give in. I try to eat healthily but bad foods tend to sneak in. Today so far:

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre cereal with skimmed milk and cup of hot water
Snack - Two slices of banana fruit loaf and a glass of skimmed milk
Lunch - Quorn and cherry tomato sandwich on wholemeal bread, Weight Watchers Summer Fruits Fromage Frais, 2 finger Kitkat and an apple.

Mix of good and bad!

I so want to indulge and eat chocolate, cake and crisps all day. So unfair!

Oh god, im addicted to crisps at the moment :haha: i could easily eat like 5 packets in one go...luckily i can control that LOL.

Sometimes when i get home - i eat piece of toast and then eat DINNER on top with DH gahhhhhh lol, then i eat fruit on top or raid the fridge for cheese

Mmmm, toast. And cheese. Two of the many things I stop myself eating on top of what I already eat! It is hard to be good.

hmmmmm cheese on toast hmmmm i want a cheese and onion toastie now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->