Hunt The Placenta Scan Tomorrow!!

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
So girlies i guess its D day for me tomorrow!!

I've got my scan to check the position of my placenta and to see if its still low. Tbh im not holding out for anything as it's been low (although not completely covering) @ 20,26 and 27wks but you never know, it just needs to have shifted a few inches and i'll be in the all clear for a natural birth!!

So this time tomorrow i'll know if mini pp's coming out the normal way or via c section :hissy::hissy:

Ooooo i hope you get the result your wanting hun, and i hope Mini PP behaves so you can see her lots and lots.

I have my scan on Friday for the same thing, however when i was talking to my midwife about it last week she said they wouldn't make a decision on a c-section until i was 37 weeks. Was kinda hoping i would know on Friday one way or another. It's good that you will find out though least you can try and plan!! Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy seeing mini pp xx

Oh PP,

Hope everything turns out how you want it, are you dead set on natural birth, or do you just want whatever best?

I know some people prefer C-section.

At least tomorrow , you one step closer to have a birth kinda plan.

I have my scan on Friday for the same thing, however when i was talking to my midwife about it last week she said they wouldn't make a decision on a c-section until i was 37 weeks.

Thats what i thought they would do, re scan me later on but everyone at the hospital led me to believe otherwise ... they freaking better not lol its bugging the hell out of me not knowing!!

I have my scan on Friday for the same thing, however when i was talking to my midwife about it last week she said they wouldn't make a decision on a c-section until i was 37 weeks.

Thats what i thought they would do, re scan me later on but everyone at the hospital led me to believe otherwise ... they freaking better not lol its bugging the hell out of me not knowing!!

I was convinced that they would make a decision at my scan, my mw almost laughed when i said this!!!! She said it would be two weekly scans up until 37 weeks and if it hadn't moved they would book me in for the following week (38 weeks). I was gutted because i am due around the same time as you and just wanted to know if i would have LO definately here for christmas! I am such a planner and am really finding this 'could be any time' approach really hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope they make a decision tomorrow for you, it would just show how every hospital varies.
Please let me know how you get on will be thinking of you xx

btw has anyone else had this done? Ive been told i have to go with a full bladder to be scanned, then empty it and be rescanned because of a full bladder making your cervix look higher or some mumbo jumbo like that.

No ones overly explained to me the plan of the acutal scan?

Good Luck for your scan :hugs:

What hospital you going to?

I have never had to have one but its easier to go with a full bladder. If you dont need it to be full you can easily empty it. Rather then sitting waiting drinking lots of water to fill it up. x

good luck hunny! I hope it has moved lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->