Hurry up baby! - stubborn babies club!

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Now I'm two days overdue :( ... I'm really fed up now :/ I've been having period cramps, back pains and upper thigh ache.. But it just looks like the little monkey is tormenting me'!!!

Hurryyyyy uppp baby!!!!

I know how you feel hun, 4 days over here and same kinda pains - gettin the pains is almost more frustrating than getting nothing cuz it gets ur hopes up doesn't it?? Let's hope things kick off for us soon :dust: :dust: :dust:

I feel the same, same signs as you but it just stops :-( I'm 8 days before my DD so can imagine how fed up you are!! X

I know!! I get my hopes up everytime and then it all stops! Last Thursday I actually thought 'this is it' but them it all stopped! Our babies are very stubborn!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hope you don't have to wait to much longer! Bet your dead excited tho. :) x

*joins the club*

Been feeling mildly crampy the past couple of nights, but not even strong enough to describe it as pain. I never thought I'd wish to feel period pains again... looks like my little Jellybean will be a Lovebug instead.

Ah well. February is a nicer month for a birthday - the start of Spring rather than the end of Winter.

I was due yesterday, I've not had any signs other than braxton hicks that don't last long - no loss of plug etc.....this is one lazy baby! When is your next appointment?

My birthday if feb the 8th and feb is a fab month to be born
I hope mine will come in time to be a mad aquarian like me

I've got a sweep booked for Friday if LO isn't here yet. It would be nice for LO to be born on the 5th though as its my grans birthday and she's ill in hospital at the moment.

Can I join in too? (40 +6) I was awake half the night with BH, nice and regular, every 7-8 mins. I even told DH this might be it, then they just stopped. Completely. Now I've had nothing for 4 hours :( So frustrating I could cry :(

I swear i'm the only one not getting any pains/signs/symptoms! :( xxx

Urgh I'm fed up waiting too! 8 days over and just on and off pains. I've stopped getting my hopes up now when the pains start :(

I'd rather just not have the pains to be honest, they just get my hopes up and then stop!

I'm just trying to look at the positive side of this, I've got more time now to finish getting organised (just started organising the linen cupboard - urgh big job) and bake lots of cake and biccies to munch on when baby is here!

I'm catching up on DVDs of 'House'.

Everything else that can be done is done. Well, I could charge my phone and camera and pick some labour music...

I'm running out of things to do to keep me busy :( I've organised my LO's things over and over, re folded / ironed even WASHED his clothes and put them away neatly before taking it all out and redoing it, i've made his cot up like a million times and made up my hospital bag over and over. Don't even get me started on the changing table, i've never re organised something so many times in my life, just to have something to do :(

Sooo impatient. I'd rather not have the aches either then have these signs that lead to nothing. Sooo frustrating! Booked in for my sweep tomorrow, hopefully that will help.

Actually gonna nip out to town to get some scrapbooking bits and bobs today and gonna start on his scrap book (different from the baby book) and decorate some other things to go in his baby box (just a shoe box that i've decorated).

Keeping myself busy is the only thing keeping me from ripping my hair out i think :p

Hope all your LO's come soon! I know i do! xx

I'm 41+1 so eight days overdue now and I am not having any pains or twinges at all! :-( Thats after two sweeps!!! I've been booked in for induction next Saturday! I'm so disappointed that I won't get my birth centre water birth! :-(

HI, please sign me in!!! Stubborn or she just wants to mock on me, but she is still IN !!
Last night she got very active (once I put myself in bed to sleep) and I was feeling like she wanted to take a hand out thru my jojo...:wacko: and every time she was moving (every 15 seconds) I felt soooo much pressure on my bladder and some weird electric shock-like pains in my cervix/bladder/vagina- pretty sharp ones...

I've never felt this before, I was sure it is not labour as I didn't feel any contractions, but...Goooosh was nasty...she stopped around 2am so I had few hours of sleep at least...

Come on baby, mommy is waiting for her little girl !!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Labour dust to everyone!!!

I've been getting really bad BH or mild contractions for the past hour.. Really not getting my hopes up though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->