Hurry up baby! - stubborn babies club!

On the plus side, I'll be home to watch One Born Every Minute tonight.

That's the last thing I want to watch tonight! I think that would seriously depress me!! :rofl:

Im going to join in, although Im not overdue, but Im booked in for a section on thursday. I have had a show and pains since saturday and Im decided that if he comes before Thurs I might try naturally, but now he doesnt seem to be doing much at all!!

Well it looks like one born every minute has scared my LO! Haha my pains have stopped again :(

Argh god, I wanted to smack that woman, so irritating! I think she's sparred on some sorta back pain for me though (although that might be the bath I just had lol) which is slowly disappearing now, just left with a headache.. goddamnit!

Well it's after midnight so I'm now officially 9 days overdue :dohh:

Well it seems like things are starting for me, bloody liquidy type discharge and now getting some pains as well. Slight moment of panic here.

Wow exciting Natsku!! Soooo jealous! Congrats :happydance:

Kiraelliott - yes I'm losing the will to live slightly! :haha: It's getting hard to keep up the sex, ball bouncing, etc... I'm running out of energy to keep trying! Maybe I should just give up until my induction on Saturday! :lol:

Well it seems like things are starting for me, bloody liquidy type discharge and now getting some pains as well. Slight moment of panic here.

Ooo don't panic, get excited! :)
I'm willing any ache or pain I get... started getting back pain earlier but it turned into nothing, I just have a headache now :(
Good luck! xxx

I'm willing any ache or pain I get... started getting back pain earlier but it turned into nothing, I just have a headache now :(
Good luck! xxx

This started with back pain. Just wish I had slept earlier!

Good luck! xxx

This started with back pain. Just wish I had slept earlier!

Are you on your way out to get checked out or could you try catch some zzz's? Sounds like u might need it!

My back pain's come back and died off again, must be really irregular n body gearing up maybe.. or the paracetamol's kicking in :dohh:

Babyloulou - I would totally give up lol I've resigned myself to induction so i'm hoping that by accepting it something might happen naturally!

Yep I think I am really going to try and relax about it tomorrow! We've BD tonight and I've vaginally inserted an oil of evening primrose capsule! :haha: As of tomorrow though I'm stopping it all! :lol: If he won't come naturally after two sweeps and being 9 days overdue then I don't think I'm gonna be able to make him! :nope:

Good luck Natsku :thumbup: xx

X

I'm timing contractions now, seem to be 4/5 mins apart so prob wont get a chance to sleep. Gonna get things ready then call the hospital after we eat.
Hehe OH is up and washing the dishes!

Aww good luck!! You don't understand how jealous I am right now!

hehe sorry to be making you jealous!

Its not very painful yet, knowing my luck it'll stop by the time I get to the hospital and I'll get sent home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->