• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hurting

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
I feel so disconnected. Is it bad to say I didn't think it would happen to me? Even though its early I keep having these moments of numbness and then sadness. Everyone is telling me to stay positive while I have blood running down my leg. How can anyone stay positive?! How can anyone feel confident about the next one when you know you are no exception to the rule!?!

I'm so angry and I feel so alone. I'm sitting here and every cramp makes my heart sink, every rush of blood leaves me feeling like a failure. I know its not my fault, but I cant help but to wonder what went wrong. Was it the constant stress at work? Did I not rest enough?

im sorry ladies.. im just so sad, and im just so angry...

I just recently miscarried a little over a week ago and it's still so strange to think that this happened. I guess I was like you and thought this would never happen. I definitely didn't really see it coming.

I'm sorry you are going through it too. It's starting to get a little easier for me now that the bleeding is slowing down. I still get really sad when I think about it, but I have a little bit of relief now that the process is almost over. I hope it will be the same for you.

I don't think you should have to be positive right now if you don't feel like it. Let yourself be angry and sad for a while. I think you have every right to whatever emotion you might feel. It's different for everyone and never easy.

Hang in there.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"