Husband Advice

mackafe

Reaction score
Anyone have trouble getting there husband to want to TTC again after having recurrent miscarriage? We've had 4 m/c that have been medically diagnosed, 1 m/c that I believe we had before I understood everything (very young).

It seems like he doesn't want to try again because he is tried of getting our hopes up, then losing them as quick as we get our hopes up. We have had all of our testing and we have diagnosed w/ a disorder that will require me to be on Lovenox 40mg and baby aspirin as soon as I know that I conceived.

How do you get your husband to keep wanting to TTC? I know its hard on him emotionally as well.

TIA!

I do not really know how to answer this. We have been blessed with one DD and have only recently suffered a miscarriage. I do have quite a few friends that have been on infertility journeys, and it is not easy for them. It is also very hard on both the mom and dad to be. I would suggest keeping the lines of communication open.

Sorry for not being a help, but just wanted to stop by and wish you luck. It breaks my heart when those who want a baby so badly have to suffer these losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->