husband is crazy!!

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
So here we are about to have our 4th princess (well my first 3 are from a previous marriage) . My husband asked me last night if I was going to give him a boy! I told him months ago, after being so sick the first trimester, that I am done. I'm in college full time, busy being a mom and wife. I honestly don't want anymore and I kinda believe I can't even carry males lol. After having this little princess I really want to focus on myself and medical school. It's all I can do to go through college while pregnant, I cant do it again. I honestly don't know what to do. I want a boy also but the pelvic discomfort and and back pain I've been having is a daily reminder that I'm tired of being pregnant lol. Anyone else's husband ask for another baby before you even pop?

Off with your head. ;-) I bet he'll slow his roll a bit once the baby comes.

He does realize that you don't really have the power to WILL him male offspring, right? Lol

My father has 4 children. The first 3 girls, the last a boy. My brother is a very artistic and gentle person. Never was, never will be - the masculine image of a SON that my father was hoping for. I was the one that went hunting and fishing and broke bones and had stitches and watched football etc. A simple organ doesn't make the person! :)

He does realize it is totally up to him to make a male child? All you have are X chromosomes...the Y must be his contribution ;)

What an awful time to bring up having another child. I could see him bringing it up after you finish school and your LOs are getting older and more self sufficent...but now? When you are in the most uncomfortable part of pregnancy? Men sometimes don't realize what they are doing....

Why do you feel you can't carry males? It's the male's genes that decide the sex... Oh, if only King Henry knew, lol.

Mine did this just before we had #1! I was at the peak of discomfort and there he was talking about number 2... I told him as long as he carried the next one we could have one whenever he was ready :haha: Until then he would have to wait for me, because I knew I did want to have at least 1 more.

...men :nope:

Lol yeah he knows it's up to him. He's just getting to ahead of himself. I think my he likes the trying g for a baby part lol!

Imy having my 4th girl. Several miscarriages with 2 ending in d&c that showed they were boys so that leads my doctor into thinking I have a rare condition that makes me un able to carry boys. I'm being tested after I give birth and hormones return to normal. Me and my sister are being guinea pigs for my OB Because my sister has the same; numerous miscarriages but 3 healthy boys :)

Our son is only a couple of days old and my husband already wants to start trying for a girl. Needless to say, sex is the very last thing on my mind right now. I'd rather have my bits surgically removed than try for another baby any time soon. X

Our son is only a couple of days old and my husband already wants to start trying for a girl. Needless to say, sex is the very last thing on my mind right now. I'd rather have my bits surgically removed than try for another baby any time soon. X

Oh my gosh! LOL!!

Exactly lol! I don't think he fully understands how much goes on down there after giving birth. He's offered to go and buy me tampons so I'm probably right. X

Why do you feel you can't carry males? It's the male's genes that decide the sex... Oh, if only King Henry knew, lol.

LOL - you know I'm a big history buff and I had been thinking about the same thing. Of all the problems that can happen with pregnancies today and fertility issues that require drugs to get the woman pregnant - I'm shocked our species even made it! Seems like for any woman back then to actually have a baby was a miracle in itself.

But yea poor Anne Boleyn ... She probably had incompetent cervix or something. :) But if only Henry knew that his illegitimate daughter would go on to be one of the greatest English monarchs and talked about for centuries. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->