Husband is Leaving Me

I can promise you that as soon as you meet this little one the centre of your universe will completely change and the instant love and bond you will have will be amazing:) It will be a rough 11 weeks until then unfortunately but you may find that once you have little one and the hormones start to wear off you will look at your husband in a completely new light!!! And not a good one for him! Please stay strong until then ok, lots of women raise amazing families on their own, and if you do go to classes you will probably find a few other ladies in similar situations, maybe make lifelong friends for you and baby, good luck xx

Oh this must be such a hard time for you . My sister recently went through a similar thing , she wasn't pregnant but their DS was only 1 years old & they had only been married for 5 months. she moved back home with our parents & he moved his new mistress into their house!
Please get lots of support from your friends & family, you are not going to be able to get through this alone.
Try to keep yourself busy, go to the birthing classes.
What does his family think of this? They must be so ashamed 😔
Stay strong 😘

I'm sorry you're going through this, I had a similar experience with my son. Kids dad left me in early pregnancy I then went through it all alone even had my csection alone because my mum had to have my daughter so couldn't be there. A lovely midwife refused to leave my side during my time in theatre she even took first born pictures of my son, she eventually left once I was on the ward.

I won't lie and say it's easy to go through it once your in the process but I found having my children gave me the strength to face it all and survive through it. It's lonely in the newborn phase with no support but I put things in place to make myself happy.

Once you've gone through the hardest bit which is acceptance and closure you eventually feel alive again, it took me almost 3 years to recover but I've now met someone who adores my children and things couldn't be better.

Sending you hugs, you can do this xx

I'm so unbelievably sorry. My partner and I were in our first month of TTC and we just decided to break up, he moved out today, so I am kind of hoping I'm not pregnant now. I am already feeling like my world is destroyed so I can't even imagine how alone and helpless you must feel but please know that everything will work out how it is meant to. This is about the child, not him and if you have to do it on your own you will and you will rock it. I understand you wanting to try for the sake of your child and you probably still love him despite what he's done, but think twice. I made that mistake, and I only ended up hurting myself more because people don't just change, and you can't force someone to make things right when they refuse to even acknowledge their wrongs. Give yourself the opportunity to find happiness without him, because dwelling on him might hold you back from what else is out there for you. Just be strong, surround yourself with a good support system, and focus on you and your baby. That's all that matters. If you ever need to someone to talk to let me know, I'm not pregnant but I can certainly relate and I know how earth shattering it can feel. Big hugs. :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I think your baby will be the light of your life and will give you the strength to get through all of this. Something similar happened to my best friend, her partner left her when their baby was 2 months old, went with a few different women for a few months, then came back. Then they got pregnant again, got married, and he did it all over again when the baby was born. He came back when the baby was 6 months old, had another child soon after, and now that baby is about 1 1/2 and they have finally split up again for good. She has had a long road of learning to stand up for herself against an emotionally abusive, narcissistic, selfish man, and depend on herself, but she is a fantastic and devoted mother and her kids are her anchors. Now she is dating her best friend who is a wonderful caring man who has watched her go through this all these years. Things do get better!

As for your birth, I would highly suggest hiring a certified Doula to support you during labor. They are trained professionals in supporting all kinds of women in birth, and would be invaluable to you especially with all of this emotional upheaval occurring now. They will be with you at your side through the whole thing, will help you stay focused, informed, and keep your mind and emotions in a good place so you can have a great experience welcoming your baby despite whatever else is happening in your life. Depending on the person you may even be able to have them come to your childbirth classes with you, which would be good to get to know them a little ahead of time. Even if you have a relative at your birth a doula is still very helpful as they are trained in helping women cope with contractions and anything that may happen, and also will be added support so your family member doesn't feel as much pressure and can be able to take breaks and get food, nap, etc if needed.

Best of luck with everything and I hope you have a wonderful birth. You'll get through this!! :hugs:

I can't relate per say but I know the feelings can be overwhelming...when our second daughter was only a couple months old, I found out my husband had basically been a closet alcoholic for the previous 2-3 years which was so weird because it's not like he needed to hide it, he just did which may not sound like a big deal but it was really really bad, it all came to a head one night when we were visiting family and he drank an entire bottle of vodka before going to my brothers house to hang out, he ended up being a told jerk and I know this sounds trashy but my brother has never done this but he beat up my husband really bad because he wouldn't shut up...my whole family told me to leave him and all I could think of was, how could you do this, we just had our second baby? (There was a lot more involved other than just the crazy night) I was completely overwhelmed, in the end I decided to stay with him...just to give you an idea of how much alcohol he had consumed, he literally started to go jaundiced from all the alcohol! Before that, I never even knew that was possible! He quit cold turkey and that was over 5 years ago and hasn't had a drop since then and our lives are so much better now, so many things made sense after that happened, we used to get in awful fights, he had serious anger problems, turns out he was literally just drunk most of the time (but I couldn't smell it because he drank vodka)...anyways I said all of that to say I understand the overwhelming emotions and also to say your husband is being really selfish right now, depressed or not, I'm not saying it to mean but just that he won't change until he accepts responsibility for his actions which I hope he does but you will love this baby no matter what happens, he is your baby! :hugs:

*Hugs* Remember you are a proud and strong Momma who has just had her entire world turned around. You're going to be a great mother, someone who will raise your child with values and love. You will thrive, even though it might not seem like it now. Once you hold your child in your arms, it won't matter what dick move their father made while he was at his worst because that child will drive you to be your best.

Keep your head up, don't back down and move forward. Your husband's actions hurt, they may make you feel like the world is against you, but even in the darkest hour there is hope- and that hope is your baby, a baby you've tried so hard for. Don't let one disaster influence a thing when it comes to that child, be the better person, like I know you can be

I'm here if you need to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"