Hyperemesis Gravadium - When did it stop?

TattyHead

Reaction score
Hi,
I hope you don't mind me popping over from first tri. I'm coming up to 11 weeks & have been suffering from 5 weeks with hyperemesis.
The medication I'm on..cyclizine & prochlorperazine has been amazing and definitely helps, I'm just wondering when it stopped for you and how likely it is to stop in the next few weeks for me...?

I'm on 16 weeks (boy) and this is the first week I've had any good days at all. It's not completely better and yesterday I spent all day puking still, but I had one day a few days ago and today is tolerable. I was diagnosed with HG at about 8 weeks pregnant.

My first pregnancy (girl) I also had HG. It stopped at about 18 weeks.

That's great that the meds are helping you! Hang in there.

In my first pregnancy it stopped around 24 weeks but then came back around 37 weeks. Last pregnancy it didn't stop, except for a week at 16 weeks. This pregnancy I've had sickness but only occasional, so glad to avoid hg this time. Really hope you feel better soon, it's so horrible. Glad the meds are helping though.

Luckily I've never had it but my best friend had it. She was in the hospital until 17 weeks because it was so bad. I believe it cleared up for her completely at about 24 weeks. FX it subsides for you soon!

I'm so thankful the tablets are helping, cyclizine didn't work on its own & I was still hospitalized, now the other tablets been added I've managed to actually eat & drink the last 3 days :happydance:
I'm hoping I won't need anymore hospital trips for fluids, but know I need to keep up with the food & water.
Before getting pregnant I'd only ever been sick twice in my life...big shock to my system!!

Thanks for your responses ladies! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"