Hypnobirthing books etc

davo

Reaction score
Hi
Have been very tempted to go down the hypnobirthing path but can't make the course sessions.
Just wondering what the best books/ CDs etc are to buy and look at at home?
Reccommendations welcome :flower:

I'm interested in this too. I've found a hypnobirthing class but it's over an hour away from where I live and is quite expensive too, so I'm going to see if I can "teach" myself!

Yeah I found the classes too and they're not too far from where I live but they're on a day I can't make!

Ive got the Mongan Method Hypnobirthing book and CD and its amazing. I paid £13 from Ebay brand new including postage and I cant wait to use it to help me through the birth.

Cheers cherrybinky
I've just the book that you're on about - just hope its the right one!

Youre welcome. Its the most famous and most popular as far as I know, thats why I got it. Its very very interesting.

Thank you Cherrybinky! I'll look into that one :flower:

I'm also reading the Marie Mongan book at the moment which amazingly I found in a charity shop for £3!! I am soooo glad I bought it, it has completely converted me to trying hypnobirthing/natal hypnotherapy. Going to get hold of some of the CD's next so I can start putting the theory into practice, I really hope it works for me!

Hi, I've got the Mongan book and the rainbow relaxation CD that goes with it and also the natal hypnotherapy CD's too. The pregnancy relaxation CD has been great (that is natal hypnoterapy) and I've listened to it twice a week since about 16 weeks. I'm now onto the next CD which is about effective birth preparation. I can't tell yet obviously if it will work and help but I think, what's the harm and the CD's relax me and make me feel more prepared. So what harm can they do?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->