hypnobirthing

dizzymeg

Reaction score
booked in for some of these classes, but I am 33 weeks, so do you think there is enough time for it to help? the lady running them is sending all the stuff in the post so I can start swotting up before we go there. Any tips from anyone who has been to the classes or used the techniques during birth?
thanks ladies
x

no but I would love to do some hypnobirthing classes when I am further along, if we can afford it. I was really out of control with my breathing last time and think I would really benefit from some classes.
Practice your techniques often, as much as you can prior to your birth. I'm sure you will get some benefit out of it. :flower:

i think you have plenty of time to perfect the method. you'll just have to make sure that you practice every day.
i'll be around 30 weeks when I start, I've read testimonials of people that have benefited from learning it like 2 weeks before labour.

You've definitely got time for it to help. We did Natal Hypnotherapy, and had a lovely natural birth, surprisingly comfortable - and so quick I barely had a chance to use a lot of the techniques I'd learnt, but it still helped massively having prepared myself mentally and changed my whole attitude to birth. If you can listen the CDs fairly often that really helps. Good luck!

It will help if you are willing to practice! We had an amazing, drug-free hypnobirth, and it was probably one of the most incredible things I will ever experience! You can check out my birth story for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->