Hypochondria?

cupcakequeen1

Reaction score
OK.. this might take a minute. ^_^

I obviously have the same concern as many who post in the forums. (Am I pregnant?) And not being able to find a post that directly corresponds with what I am experiencing personally, I finally decided to post and ask instead of lurking in the shadows.

As of now I am 13 days late. Which technically, if I were pregnant I would have had a positive hpt by now. Except I haven't. And we are now at 3 negatives. Four if you count the emergency rooms urine test which I attended last night.

Which you know frustrates, relieves and devastates me all in one.

Because I am confused. I didn't even consider the thought that I might be pregnant until my mother asked me when I was complaining about being nauseous but still being hungry but absolutely nothing looked or smelled edible. And then the little nagging thought that hmm.. maybe. So yea, could be all in my head.

So for the week before and the few days after my missed period I spent in almost constant nausea, chewed minty gum like it was going out of style cause that made me feel better. The only "symptoms" I have now are tender breasts which to be more precise, one side is fine, just has sensitive nipples, the other is tender all the way around and I have super dark veins from the nipple out. No matter what I eat, I get heartburn. If I lay on my stomach, my chest hurts and my stomach is uncomfortable, if I lay on my back I get heartburn, and when I lay on my sides it makes my back hurt. So super tired as well. I keep thinking that AF has come, and when I go to the bathroom its just an excess in CM? Like, no color to it really that I can notice, (it does dry white) just kinda watery I guess, I was never one to get much CM so I really don't know how to read into that. Cry all the time. Especially when my boyfriend wont come to bed and cuddle with me, and gosh forbid if he wont kiss me as much as I want him too or I will just turn over and cry my little heart out (which he is unawares of the crying) but the main thing that bugs me is my kidneys.

I am of course assuming the location in which it hurts is my kidneys. The nurse at the ER did concur that that is in fact the locations of my kidneys. So they both hurt. Doesn't hurt when I urinate. No pee odors. Do have frequent urination. So frequency, and pain. So they ran all these tests, and scans for stones, did blood work on my glands ect ect. Absolutely nothing wrong with my kidneys, they are in perfect working order. And there is also no bacteria. So they ruled out bladder and kidney infections and uti. So I'm stuck I guess. They wouldn't do a blood pregnancy test because I tested negative on the urine test.

Even tho I did inform them that all the women in my family have had to have blood tests to determine pregnancy because for some reason we never get a positive hpt till we are a few months in to the pregnancy.

Wait. Where was I? Oh right. Yea. Anyone have any advice for a lady who is currently suffering from doubts and excess bouts of hypochondria?

And just a side note, I am not stressed. Very happy, just very tired, and very confused. Not freaking out, just concerned.

This post was from a last month, but I figured i'd throw my two cents in anyways. with my first pregnancy, I didnt get a positive test till a month or two later. My period was late and I STILL was getting negatives. Like a month later i got a BFP.

My sil found out at 17 weeks because hospital urine tests showed negative, she had surgery and pumped full of morphine. The baby is perfect luckily but it could have been a different story just because three urine tests showed negative when she was actually pregnant

Any update?

Sounds exactly like me at the moment...3 negatives and nearly 10 days late. Let us know know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->