I’m so anxious. Please help as much as possible without judgement

Anonymous123

Reaction score
I need some help getting through my last 4 weeks. I have the worst anxiety and I brutally messed up. I came here because I was bullied harshly on WTE and I really just need some sort of reassurance with similar dates as mine.

My SO and I we’re having an extremely rough time before I got pregnant. I was sure we were going to get divorced. He wanted to try for another child which is a long story. I wanted to go back on birth control. Well I made a HUGE mistake which I realized while doing it. My husband and I had sex from June 21st-26th 2019. I slept with another man on June 28th and he pulled out. I am fully aware he might as well not have as pulling out isn’t reliable. My LMP was June 12th and I have pretty regular cycles. I took a test on July 6th that was CLEARLY positive. (Pic below) That would’ve been 8 days after sex with the other guy. After months of research and forum, chart, and study reading it’s rare to get such a strong positive at 8 days after conception.

My SO was SO excited when he found out I was pregnant and has made so many changes to make our marriage work after I tried on my own for many years. I didn’t have the heart to tell him. He has suicidal tendencies and I really want us to be happy moving forward with our little family.

I’m due around March 18th. Is anyone around the same? What days did you conceive/ovulate? Any dates would help. No judgment or marital advice please. It will fall on deaf ears as I’ve already put myself through enough dealing with this.

50558E7E-2AC6-4349-97F5-629D8A11C080.jpeg

Last edited:
Just because hes suicidal doesnt mean you shouldn't tell him..

As for dates... I was due with my DS mid March 2005. I got pregnant in May (end of may). He came 2/28 at 36wks

Just because hes suicidal doesnt mean you shouldn't tell him..

As for dates... I was due with my DS mid March 2005. I got pregnant in May (end of may). He came 2/28 at 36wks

I am doing a pat. test with the other guy after birth. If it is not the SOs he will be told. If it is his though, there’s no reason to tell him as we have moved on from that patch and the lesson has been learned to say the least.

I would lean more towards it being your S/O :flower:

Bless you, what a difficult situation to be in. I think it's difficult to say really with the dates being so close together. I think you have a good plan in place by getting a paternity test done when the baby arrives, and I hope you get the outcome you want x

I'm due 4/3. My lmp was 6/28 and I believe I ovulated between July 12 and 14. I got a positive pregnancy test on 8/2.

Bless you, what a difficult situation to be in. I think it's difficult to say really with the dates being so close together. I think you have a good plan in place by getting a paternity test done when the baby arrives, and I hope you get the outcome you want x
Thank you for your kindness!

With ur dates and strong bfp I would definitely think it would be ur s/o and I really hope that it is for u,I’m pleased the other guy is doing the paternity test so as not to have to involve ur s/o if no need,I’m not giving any marital advice or judgement as every situation is different,if things were that bad,he may have done the same,so if u are both happy now,this could be a whole new beginning,good luck with everything xx

Fingers crossed for you that you get the outcome you want. As others have said unlikely to have such strong test line 8 days after. At even 10 days after my line was very very faint.
Sounds like you have a good plan in place for after baby is born, good luck but don’t let it ruin the last part of your pregnancy xx

With ur dates and strong bfp I would definitely think it would be ur s/o and I really hope that it is for u,I’m pleased the other guy is doing the paternity test so as not to have to involve ur s/o if no need,I’m not giving any marital advice or judgement as every situation is different,if things were that bad,he may have done the same,so if u are both happy now,this could be a whole new beginning,good luck with everything xx
The BFP so early has definitely helped me through this. Thank you!!

Fingers crossed for you that you get the outcome you want. As others have said unlikely to have such strong test line 8 days after. At even 10 days after my line was very very faint.
Sounds like you have a good plan in place for after baby is born, good luck but don’t let it ruin the last part of your pregnancy xx
Thank you so much! I agree about my test, just hoping that means what I want it to.

I’m due on the 16th March, got pregnant 24th June x

I would guess that your husband is the father but it could go either way. Best of luck to you.

You cant change the outcome so dont be too hard on yourself x

It has always taken my body 7 days to get a positive BFP after sex. I always try 14 days before my period is due and almost all times have gotten pregnant on that one try. I'm extremely fertile but it means that I know that it takes 7 days for my body to conceive a pregnancy and implant and have enough hCg to be detected by a test.
You can get a paternity test done before baby comes. That might help you if you would rather find out sooner?

It has always taken my body 7 days to get a positive BFP after sex. I always try 14 days before my period is due and almost all times have gotten pregnant on that one try. I'm extremely fertile but it means that I know that it takes 7 days for my body to conceive a pregnancy and implant and have enough hCg to be detected by a test.
You can get a paternity test done before baby comes. That might help you if you would rather find out sooner?
That is awesome! It’s very rare to have the ability to get a BFP that soon, so you must be part of the small percentage who implant at 5-6 DPO. It’s very expensive to get a prenatal DNA test and with 3 weeks left $1500 isn’t in the cards. I got a 36 week scan today and baby looks just like my SO. Did in an earlier scan also. That’s what’s giving me comfort right now.

Thank you for your response!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->