I’ve got a good feeling this month!

I’m pretty sure first response just told me to piss off

The control line is barely pink and if it were backward, I’d think it was a faulty test. Lmaoooo

ABA1A363-376D-4D64-A75E-BA77124EAC5F.jpeg

Wow that's one of the darkest lines I've seen. There's almost no control line! :o

I’m not seeing anything.....haha! Joke x

Gorgeous lines :D x

I’m pretty sure first response just told me to piss off

The control line is barely pink and if it were backward, I’d think it was a faulty test. Lmaoooo

View attachment 1069170
Congratulations Stucki!!!!! I haven’t been on here in a while since we lost our son David (stillborn in April, I need to update that stupid ticker) but this cycle I think I ovulated super late and took a couple of tests yesterday with super faint lines. We’ll see, trying not to get my hopes up since it was so heartbreaking earlier this year. He was 25 weeks and was very sick. But I am so happy for you darling! When are you getting a scan?

Congratulations Stucki!!!!! I haven’t been on here in a while since we lost our son David (stillborn in April, I need to update that stupid ticker) but this cycle I think I ovulated super late and took a couple of tests yesterday with super faint lines. We’ll see, trying not to get my hopes up since it was so heartbreaking earlier this year. He was 25 weeks and was very sick. But I am so happy for you darling! When are you getting a scan?
I’m so sorry Mindy, I just don’t even have the right words ❤️❤️❤️

Had our scan on the 3rd and just one baby. Have you tested again? I need to get back into following everyone’s journals.

Thank you Stucki.
I’m so glad at your scan you saw a healthy bean! I tested again this evening with frer and it’s a super faint line again by a couple of mins but this one threw me off cause it’s one where it’s darker on the bottom. Just waiting for one darker test or af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->