I achieved something!!!!

P

princess_vix

Couldn't believe it...got on public transport for first time in like two months whilst i been pregnant because The last time i got on i had bad morning sickness and threw up on the bus and was mortified that the thought of getting on again terrified me!!!

BUT I BLOODY DID IT!!! :) SO HAPPY.....

:happydance::happydance: good on you u watch it'll be your waters going on the bus after another few months :rofl:

:hugs: im travel sickness anyway do its even worse on the bus

Big :hugs:

:happydance::happydance: good on you u watch it'll be your waters going on the bus after another few months :rofl:

:rofl: that made me giggle.

Sorry you threw up on the bus! I was PG with my daughter last year and was in Cyprus and threw up in the airport so I know how you feel, or felt. (not nice). It was not in a toilet either, lol.

Hahaha have done a few times in public..especially whilst walking past mcdonalds!!! bleughh even talking about it makes me sick!!

Know what you mean, the smell of Subway made me want to be sick a few times. It is terrible, it does make you nervous about going out! My sickness is easing off now luckily, hope your does too. :)

Every once in a while I'll get a big wave, throw up and then I'll be fine again.
Lots going on in these torsos of ours.
Congrats on getting on the bus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"