I am 9 weeks pregnant!

Al Syr

Reaction score
So why can't I just relax now? I already saw my baby with a strong heartbeat at 7w4d and then again with serious on time growth still with a strong heartbeat at 8w5d. I wish I could just relax and enjoy that I am pregnant and be positive!

Congratulations! I don't think the worry ever really goes away, I'm 32 weeks and still worry!x

I'm 11+1 and I still worry! I'm sure everything is fine though, I had an ultrasound at 10+4 and I held my breath until I heard the heartbeat and saw my little one wiggling away. I've had little to no symptoms at all so I'm always gonna worry! Right there with you!

I think the 1st 12 weeks are definitely the hardest. I find once i can do daily kick counts thats when i can relax a little.

Today, i decided to try my sonoline doppler just cause I was bored and was expecting nothing and FOUND THE HEARTBEAT, i found mine as I always do and then suddenly a sweet little spund of galloping horses. Way faster than my own ❤️

I am so happy and hoping ot helps ease this worry just a bit

I feel EXACTLY the same way. I'm 10 weeks Wed. and so very nervous. Can't wait to feel the movement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->