I am a failure.

S

Serene123

I'm having a bad day today. Nearly been 12 months, 12 whole cycles........ 2 super early miscarriages that don't even count to anyone apart from me. I feel like I'm letting my little girl down. She deserves a little brother or sister, but my body doesn't want to carry another baby. I'm sat watching Jeremy Kyle and it's just making me feel worse. I hate people that question why other people are allowed babies when they're not, but that's how I feel today.

When do you give up?

awww sweetheart, dont give up!!
:hugs:
im so sorry your having a bad day xxxx

Oh hun, however hard this is and however down you feel, you must never believe you're a failure. It's not something you've done, its just not easy this baby-making business! Don't give up, you'll get there in the end and it will all be worth it.

xxx

PS. Your profile pic is gorgeous, what a beautiful little girl! x

Thank you ladies xx

I feel like I'm letting everyone down. Both of our families are saying we need to have a brother or sister for Caitlyn. Rich keeps saying silly things, like "hurry up and give me a son." It's light hearted and he doesn't mean it to hurt but it does. There's nothing I'd love more than to give him a son, or even another daughter.

He made a bet with someone at work that we'd have another before they do. :dohh: It's not going to happen. I'm broken.

hey hunny, so sorry u feeling this way but can i say i know EXACTLY how ur feeling we seem to have been through very similar things and still are....

we have been trying for 17 months now 16 cycles and 3 MC's during this time and like urself just feel that im the only person in the world thats still feels the losses :cry:, everyday i just want to give up and just concentrate on my babies i have (believe me without them right now id be dead or insane there the only thing that get me through everyday) :)

but i cant help feeling the same emotion everyday and that failure total failure and i just cnt shift it, and i even now am very scared of seeing a :bfp: again coz the feeling that i gonna lose yet another baby just stays in my head everyday is a worry and i just cnt enjoy the first 12 weeks anymore is it just me?
everyone around me is getting preg even family and its all too much some days but i try to keep my chin up as should u :winkwink:

huns if u need to chat please do PM me anytime im always around for a chat, try take each day as it comes huns and dont think too far ahead i find that helps but if honest i feel stuck in a vicious cycle that i want to quit but really cant coz i soooooo want another baby :cry: xxxxxxx

it will sweety! right when you least expect it...i dont believe your broken, this is a tricky thing...making another human being!
:hugs:

hey hunny, so sorry u feeling this way but can i say i know EXACTLY how ur feeling we seem to have been through very similar things and still are....

we have been trying for 17 months now 16 cycles and 3 MC's during this time and like urself just feel that im the only person in the world thats still feels the losses :cry:, everyday i just want to give up and just concentrate on my babies i have (believe me without them right now id be dead or insane there the only thing that get me through everyday) :)

but i cant help feeling the same emotion everyday and that failure total failure and i just cnt shift it, and i even now am very scared of seeing a :bfp: again coz the feeling that i gonna lose yet another baby just stays in my head everyday is a worry and i just cnt enjoy the first 12 weeks anymore is it just me?
everyone around me is getting preg even family and its all too much some days but i try to keep my chin up as should u :winkwink:

huns if u need to chat please do PM me anytime im always around for a chat, try take each day as it comes huns and dont think too far ahead i find that helps but if honest i feel stuck in a vicious cycle that i want to quit but really cant coz i soooooo want another baby :cry: xxxxxxx

Thank you :hugs:

I'm scared it's never going to happen. I don't want to go to the doctors, I know they won't care. I'm 20 and have a daughter already, not as important as someone in their 30s with no children. I couldn't possibly be hurting as much as they are.

Most of the time I'm alright, then I get a day like this when I realise what is actually going on, and that even though people keep telling me it's unlikely, I might never have another baby!

I hope it happens soon for you x

Lots of hugs to yoooou!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are most defo not a failure!! You are doing all you can to try and make this happen and who could ask much more than that eh?? Its a complicated business this baby making.

Its fine to have down days... embrace them, have a good cry, give yourself a treat and have lots of cuddles with that lil cutey you got there :winkwink:

You will get there, dont give up!!

These men have an odd way of dealing with things. Me and mine have been together 11 years but arent married. Before I had the MMC I joked that now he could marry me coz I wasnt broken (which was a long standing joke before we were TTC). When I missed he joked that he would wait to marry me thanks incase I was defective!!! His way of dealing with it, but it did get him a good punch on the arm!! And a warning not to say it again!! LOL!!

I would be 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow if I hadn't miscarried the first time, I think about it all the time. I know that's bad and I shouldn't but I can't help it. Especially when I see my friends pregnancies progressing I can't help but think if I was still pregnant I'd be that far too or just ahead or just behind...........

Thank you ladies. I had a chat with a very good friend I met on here and she said all the right things. It made me feel a lot better. Much different from the usual "it'll happen when the times right," I usually hear x

Hang in there pet. My and my DH have been ttc since April 2008, so far I've had one really early MC and one MC at 8 weeks. I know exactly how crappy you must be feeling about all of this.

You just have to stay positive and know that your time will come. I know it's not easy when the whole bloody world seems to be having babies, but keep trying, it will happen!

K
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->