I am back...

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
I am back on this Forum. I lost my bean yesterday at 5 weeks 4 days. :cry: I kind of knew something might happen as I hadn't even had a true period after coming off Cerazette on Boxing day. Going to give my body one true period (hopefully in about 4-6 weeks) and try again. :dust: to you all.

So sorry Anorak! Was rooting for you!!

I am back on this Forum. I lost my bean yesterday at 5 weeks 4 days. :cry: I kind of knew something might happen as I hadn't even had a true period after coming off Cerazette on Boxing day. Going to give my body one true period (hopefully in about 4-6 weeks) and try again. :dust: to you all.

Am so so sorry darling ,:cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks guys. Been a tough day today. Tried to go shopping but felt all panicky and my legs started to wobble. I am getting through this by thinking about 6 weeks or so down the line when I can TTC again. I just hope that I fall pregnant as easy as this time. Need to positively think!

Oh no....I am so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Oh I am so sorry. It's heartbreaking isn't it. I lost two little beans and then the third one stuck so keep positive. The fact that you conceived is a good sign (this is what kept me going).

Big hugs x

So sorry for your loss Anorak :hugs::hugs:

I hope that you heal well and that you get your forever baby soon!

Thank you :hugs: Millisun, that is what is keeping me going. I did it that time so I will again. I am blaming the POP that was still in my body. I didn't even think I would conceive after only coming off the POP on Boxing Day! Going to have to wait till mid/late March to TTC. You know ever know I might have a Christmas baby! That would be nice :thumbup:. I have the rest of the week off work. My boss has been brilliant. Going to start on Monday with a new optimistic outlook!

That sounds like a plan! I am glad your boss has been understanding as it makes things just that little bit easier.... My boss had suffered a previous mc so was so lovely with me.

An very early mc is incredible common (sadly). I had no idea until speaking to people ( I was very open with colleagues and friends). At the early pregnancy unit the nurse said that one in three positive pregnancy tests will result in a mc! There are thousands of women who probably have no idea that they had a mc and just thought af was late....It's bloody hard on the ones ttc though!

I waited one cycle before trying again. I conceived a few months later but lost my bean at 10 weeks. Third time lucky Isabella was conceived but I did not relax until the 12 week scan.

All the stories I have heard have a happy ending and yours will too!

Hugs and I hope you are feeling a bit better today? You seem a positive, strong person which helps.
Xx

Thank you so much Milliesun. I refuse to give up. One set back will not let me stop having my first little one in my arms. I am relaxing this weekend. Good food and good wine, and then back to it. Will go running on Sunday and clear my head and then Monday focus. I am on my pregnacare and Q10 supplements. I never knew it was one in three. Makes me feel that I am not alone. I have more or less stopped bleeding now, but I am reluctant to try until my next AF. I am glad that you had a happy ending. This does give me strength. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->