• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am barely 5ft 1in tall...how to get my baby in and out of the crib with this belly?

dreadOHdreads

Reaction score
So my son is 7 months old- almost 8 months. I was noticing how close to the top of the crib he was last night. I think to be safe I need to let the mattress down a notch. But my dilemma is that my belly already makes it hard to get him in and out. If I let it down how in the world am I going to do it then???!

I really don't want to have to use a step ladder but I may have to. Even then I don't know if that would work.

Any tips are welcome D:

Im 4'11 and I feel your pain but my daughter is almost 2 so she can stand up/walk etc however putting her into her bed creates a problem. What I do is I lean on my ribs and just put her down as close to the edge that Im leaning on as I can. Im almost 20 weeks and so my belly isnt huge...but its getting there. I would not recommend standing on anything to pick up your little one as balance is off already with being pregnant and you certainly dont need to fall especially while holding your son. Im moving my daugther into a toddler bed...but of course the one we ordered came with one bolt that wasnt threaded properly ARG!

Unless climbing out I would consider keeping the mattress where it is for now. Or switch to a cot bed earlier (it's so much easier!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->