I am basically sitting on my hands ***Updated Pg 3***

J

JayleighAnn

I realllllllllly want to test, but I'm only 10dpo....how can I take my mind off this?? argghh

I've got sore boobs, sensitive nipples, period-like cramps for 2-3days, feeling sick and I "just feel" pregnant

But I'm so trying not to test and I think it's driving me insane

Just test then sweetheart, if u are then u could well get a :bfp: at 10dpo, just don't count urself out if it's a :bfn: good luck. X

I think you should test. If you get a BFN then it could be cos it's too early to test so try not to worry. How about go shopping to take your mind off things? Generally works for me!

Lol I'm watching OH play xbox and asking loads of questions about the game, takes my mind off it and irritates him cause he cant concentrate mwahaha

awww i know how u feel - I have been sitting on my hands too!!! altough i have already tested in this 2ww and to no suprise got a :bfn: I dunno why we do it when we know its too early"!! good luck if you do test but remember how early it is :D its sounds hopeful anyway so here have some baby :dust: to seal the deal :hugs:

I tested last week and got a BFN but was only....erm...4dpo :D lol

:test: :test:

I'll be testing at 10DPO and if it's BFN then i'll retest again at 12DPO.

Good luck!

Can't wait to hear how you get on when you test fingers crossed its a :bfp:

Good luck for tmw hun :)

It may be too early but my friend got her bfp on 10dpo ;)

Hope it's a bfp for you this month!!

xxxxxx

Ohhhhhhh :test:

I got my bfp at 9 dpo!!

Good Luck for tomorrow xxxx

Hi hun,

Good luck tomorrow.

Im testing with a CB digi tomorrow (been saving it!!) which will be 12DPO.

I tested first at 9DPO with a cheapie and got faint line, then at 10DPO I got slightly darker line, then today got slightly darker line again, and tomorrow it'll be 12DPO and time to bring out the big boy for a proper test!!!

I have attached my tests for you to check out - the lines are faint but definately there.

Lets hope we can transfer to 1st Tri together?? :hug:

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP0387.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0387.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Copy of IMGP0390.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0390.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Copy of IMGP0400.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0400.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 36
I tested *hangs head in shame of lack of self control*

I don't know if I'm seeing things, but there was the tiniest shadow of a line, OH can't see it, but I can, not sure if it's an evap though, I only noticed it after about 10mins

I'll rest at 14dpo on weds

Lol I'm watching OH play xbox and asking loads of questions about the game, takes my mind off it and irritates him cause he cant concentrate mwahaha

:rofl:That's exactly what I'm like with my husband. I irritate the hell out of him. Except it's usually when he's watching a film that I don't understand!

And what is it with men, they can never see the lines!!!

Hi hun,

Good luck tomorrow.

Im testing with a CB digi tomorrow (been saving it!!) which will be 12DPO.

I tested first at 9DPO with a cheapie and got faint line, then at 10DPO I got slightly darker line, then today got slightly darker line again, and tomorrow it'll be 12DPO and time to bring out the big boy for a proper test!!!

I have attached my tests for you to check out - the lines are faint but definately there.

Lets hope we can transfer to 1st Tri together?? :hug:

Wow, I can definitely see lines on all of them, especially the last one!!! Could be it for you. Good luck, I'm so jealous xxx

:rofl:That's exactly what I'm like with my husband. I irritate the hell out of him. Except it's usually when he's watching a film that I don't understand!

He looked once, went no I don't see owt, and left it at that, I was holding it up to the window going no no i can see it!

He looked once, went no I don't see owt, and left it at that, I was holding it up to the window going no no i can see it!

:rofl::rofl: I know that feeling!

It's really irritating, specially since I'm not sure if its evap or BFP as it is pink, but so so so slighty visable, I can only see it when I'm stood near the window, and I got frustrated and ripped it up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->