I am cautiously joining...

Mrs. Vet

Reaction score
I got a BFP today! Going in for bloodwork in the morning!

We had given up TTC and came to terms with living without kids. Well I guess God had a different plan, boy did I NOT see this one coming!!

So if I got pregnant this cycle I would be about 12dpo, 4ish weeks I suppose.
Now the thing is, last month I felt very off, so off that I took a test but it was BFN and I got my period the next day.
Now I am having every symptom in the book, almost too many for this early on I would think. The digital tests came up positive at night after only a 2.5 hour hold! So I am wondering if maybe I am further along and didn't know! I guess the blood test will show, hoping that they might also do an ultrasound!

Well as far as symptoms go I have headaches, I'm always cold, always hungry, always thirsty. I get nauseated if I don't eat right when I get hungry. All the food I used to love tastes terrible. Everything tastes somewhat funny.
Today I was at the grocery store and had to leave after a few minutes because I couldn't stand all of the smells, especially the cheese counter made me feel like I will throw up! The lady had the funniest look when I stormed by her counter with my arm over my nose! :haha:

Oh and last weekend I freaked out at DH over nothing, now it makes perfect sense!

Congrats! :D I doubt they would do an ultrasound yet, there wouldn't really be much to see. But getting bloodwork is always reassuring!

Congratulations!!! Hope it's a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats! :D I doubt they would do an ultrasound yet, there wouldn't really be much to see. But getting bloodwork is always reassuring!

Thanks!
If it actually happened that I already got pregnant last cycle I would be around 8 weeks now so I would think they could see something then. If there is nothing to see then we know it happened this cycle..
But I'm sure they won't do it there, they just squeezed me in for a blood test as my doctor is on vacation so I will have to wait with that!

Congratulations!!! Hope it's a happy and healthy 9 months!
Thank you!

So wonderful! Congrats! and I'm right there with you on the cheese. Gag.

Huge congratz! I hope it plays out for you. <3

On your signature, my mom is German too, though I was born in Canada.

Congratulations! Like pp said, I think it would be too early for a scan but maybe they will do one at 6 weeks or so?

Best of luck with the blood test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->