I am driving myself crazy!

Al Syr

Reaction score
This is my 4th pregnancy, from my very first pregnancy I gave birth to a beautiful healthy little boy. My second pregnancy ended up a miscarriage, MMC to be exact and the memory of that is driving me nuts. After that MMC I got pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl. Even though my last pregnancy was successful I am worried sick!

The MMC, I got a super faint positive a whole week after period was supposed to be due. That already seemed weird to me a bit. Then if I remember correctly I was kind of symptom-less. No spotting either, everything seemed kind of great! I made my early scan appointment at the end of the 7th week or beginning of 8th week and when we went in for the scan my doctor started the scan and there was nothing, not even a sac ... nothing. I had never felt more sick to my stomach in my life and more sad.

So now, here I am scheduled for an early scan on August 5th that feels like an INFINITY. I am so nervous, I cannot stop thinking about it and how I will feel if we see nothing again.

I got my BFP 3 day before my missed period this time, I had sore breast 2 days prior to BFP. I have had a lot of fatigue, cramping, and very mild nausea MILD! However, my breast soreness seems to fluctuate and it is making me even crazier. Yesterday my breast hurt so much and today barely any pain.

Had to vent.

The waiting is the worst :hugs:
I am currently waiting too. Followup scan is on the 24th and I've been driving myself crazy for the past week and bit with the fear of loss happening again.
It's so hard comparing and worrying :(

Fingers crossed for you xx

Good luck- I'm right there with you. It looks like we're similar with how far along we are. My breasts were incredibly sore on Wed, then the past few days it's been coming and going but they don't hurt as much as they did then. I had a mc in Dec so worrying loads too. I'm having an early scan on 3 Aug, but I'm hoping next week I'll get a 3+ on a digi to make me feel more confident.

It feels like infinity! You scan will be 2 days before mine!

I think after you've suffered a loss, you will forever be anxious and worried during pregnancy. I'd tell you to relax and not worry because it's out of your control, but I'd be a hypocrite because even though I am 34 weeks along, I still have my moments of anxiety.

What you are feeling is completely normal. I'm sure all will be fine though, and good luck :flower:

I am totally with you. I have been ttc for over 2 years and last year I got my BPF only to have an early scan at 8 weeks and told it was a mmc (lost it at 5 weeks). I am now 7+5 and had a scan yesterday. Before I went in to the appointment I was making myself physically sick with anxiety - I left with good news but the worst headache and kept crying! I think once you have had a mc or mmc you can't help but worry over every little niggle (or lack of them in my case!).

Now I have seen a nice heartbeat I am going to try and relax a bit more although I am already contemplating another scan in a fortnight...

Trying to relax is obviously the best for you and your baby although I know it is impossible until after the scan. Best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->