I am FUMING!

:hug: i would be pretty upset as well. especially the part where she is demanding things. xoxo

aww hun, id be absolutely fuming aswell

i know its easier said than done but just ignore her, ignore them all

u need to keep calm for ur baby

:hugs:

what is wrong with this woman wow. why is she soooo possesive over you. its scary. i can understand a woman wanting to see her granchild but she is seriously going over the top. its like she wants 2 be with you and hear from you all the time.
i seriously wanna give you a hug coz i feel for you soo much. and ofc it shud only be you and your ex. its the baby you 2 made. not you him and the family.

bug hugs for u hun...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW how old are u and OH?

Omg!! :shock: Id tell her to back off. She acting like a right weirdo! And personally i think you have had way more patience than i ever would.

Oh god that would drive me mad. Sounds a little like my ex's mum, i know shes going to be one of these ones who tells me what to do with MY baby!! Tell her to back off, I would!

what is wrong with this woman wow. why is she soooo possesive over you. its scary. i can understand a woman wanting to see her granchild but she is seriously going over the top. its like she wants 2 be with you and hear from you all the time.
i seriously wanna give you a hug coz i feel for you soo much. and ofc it shud only be you and your ex. its the baby you 2 made. not you him and the family.

bug hugs for u hun...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im 18 and he's 19, which y'nkw o i realise we're young an she might think shes just helping the best she can but its not like that, considering its 'why dosent she like me??' if i dont answer :| OMG SHE DOES MY HEAD IN! its like she wants to be my bestfriend or something, and shes not exactly lonely! :hissy: i've had enough of her now, i told him flat out how i feel about it so he can tell her to go jump and if he dosent then i've got my own mum to do it for me, i would tell her myself but i know i'll say something OTT if i do.

Gawd she is a totally scary woman!! Think i would have gone mad too... :grr:

bug hugs for u hun...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im 18 and he's 19, which y'nkw o i realise we're young an she might think shes just helping the best she can but its not like that, considering its 'why dosent she like me??' if i dont answer :| OMG SHE DOES MY HEAD IN! its like she wants to be my bestfriend or something, and shes not exactly lonely! :hissy: i've had enough of her now, i told him flat out how i feel about it so he can tell her to go jump and if he dosent then i've got my own mum to do it for me, i would tell her myself but i know i'll say something OTT if i do.

hunni im 20.. i was 18 when i first gt preg and if my mil was like that id have gone ape sh!t. i was married at 19 n moved out 4 days later lol. i was asking because if you was both under 18 then fair enuff but i have 2 say tell your ex.. GET SOME BALLS!!!! tell his mum 2 back the hell away or the pregnant lady will bite!!
dont be affraid hunny this is YOUR baby not hers. she seriously needs to back off.

That would be annoying...

I think people tend to get over excited about having a baby unfortunately. Even my family and my OH's family are saying how they want to do this and that with the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->