I am getting one of these books

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...Track=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:uk

I love these, I had one for my little sister but she got her hands on it and ruined it when she was younger. I filled it all in and it was so much fun and a great keep sake.

Not a bad price and i like how its layed out.

I had a keep sake book for my daughter, but the damp in my last house ruined it, i was gutted and never got one for the others because i dident have one for her.
Instead i have this box in my bedroom that i put everything in that i want to keep, things from their first tooth to their school reports and paintings they have brought home from school. I have my daughters first trainer in there too, we lost one when we shopping so i just kept the one we had left.

I want a book like this but I cant find one directed at single parents :hissy:

I think these books are a lovely idea - I'll be getting one too. The one thing everyone says is "they grow up so fast" (kids) so definately need a keepsake book with all their little things in it - first lock of hair, hand/ footprints etc, so you can look back and see just how tiny they were.

I wish my parents had of had one when I was ikkle anyway. Plus I love filling in things like this.

We're going to get one of these. I really wish my parents had done this when I was a baby too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->