I am going Crazy! 16 spo, no af, high soft cp and BFN this morning

hami15

Reaction score
I am new to this,but over the last 3 days i have been checking my CP (didn't even know that was a thing until 3 days ago...) and it has magically disappeared. Af was due yesterday, I tested this morning and got a BFN. I am not currently charting temps, I was planning on starting this cycle. Today is CD31.

My question is, how many people get a bfp after getting a bfn at 16dpo?

I thought i O'd from CD 15, dtd with dh on cd 13, 14, 15, and 16. I was on antibiotics and a cough suppressant for bronchitis just before OD, could that have thrown my O off???

On 11 DPO i had some stabbing like cramps at night, to the point that i couldnt even straighten out in bed, thought for sure I was out but nothing came....

I have been slightly more moody and tired than I usually am around AF visit, but I've been having a hard time going to sleep. Usually I have at least one huge zit pop up, but my face is clearer than its ever been.

On CD 19 we dtd and it hurt, almost like there wasn't enough room or something.

CP started low and now today I cant even reach it.... throughout the day yesterday it was softer each time I checked.

Does it sound like I'm out? When do I test again?

What are you basing your ovulation date on? Could it be that you ovulated later than you think and be less than 16dpo. Unfortunately if you are correct and you are 16dpo then you are unlikely to get a bfp if you haven't already, not impossible but very unlikely.
I don't find CP a very good indicator of anything can find it moves around constantly for me depending on whether I need a bowel movement, to urinate, the angle I'm sitting at etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->