I am going to be induced!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am such a happy chappy.......we made an appointment this morning to see my consultant as I am in so much pain and basically immobile now, and as a result they have agreed to induce me at 37 weeks!!!! So Alfie's new birth date is the 8th Feb :dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance:

It can't come quick enough, BUT there is now a light at the end of the tunnel, I don't have to worry about going a maximum of another 7 weeks and I am now getting excited!!! :lol: I needed something to boost me, I have been a right miserable cow :cry:

So all good news, I have a growth scan on Thursday, the Consultant again on Monday where I will get all the info I need for the 8th......then I think I have the MW then the GP that week too, so all go, but soon to be over :dance:

Jade has got to have tomorrow off school as I can't pick her up from school due to having to drive and walk, which I can't do anymore, I wont know where I am in 2 weeks time when hopefully I can lead a normal life again :D BRING IT ON!!!!!!

I said it on MSN but ...

I'm so happy for you - You both infact! How slow it will go though knowing the date you will meet your little one :D

I can't wait :lol:

Yay!!

thats great news! hope it goes amoothly for you! :D

xx

Oh Tam thats great news, sorry your in so much pain but it will be all over soon now!
Hope things go ok
xx

Congratulations Tam. I am soo pleased for you. I hope my consultant is a s sympathetic. Good Luck for the 8th.

Oh tam that must be such a relief!!!!!!! and so exciting you get to meet alfie so soon, im so excited for you all!!xxx

Yay just seen this, excellent news xxx

yay thats great news

my Birthday tooo 8th feb :wink:

Dionne said:
yay thats great news

my Birthday tooo 8th feb :wink:

Oh wow!!! Our anniversary too, talk about timing!! :D

Ohhhh Tam didn't tell me that - Thats really sweet :D

Fantastic! :D The end's in sight and couldn't be on a better day.

Good luck. :hugs:

Tam said:
Oh wow!!! Our anniversary too, talk about timing!! :D

What an Anniversary Present!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is great News!

congratulations! It's the day after my b-day!! A little aquarian boy, yipee for all of you. I hope you bounce back from ths SPD quickly!

\:D/

LynnieH said:
congratulations! It's the day after my b-day!! A little aquarian boy, yipee for all of you. I hope you bounce back from ths SPD quickly!

\:D/

Thanks girls, I am so pleased the end is in sight!!!!

Lynnie, I am so sorry babe, I haven't spoke to you in ages and have not even had chance to congratulate you!!!!!! Congrats babe, and how you doing now, is your SPD cleared up altogether, or still a way to go? Hows motherhood?! x

aww congratulations hunny so happy fo ryou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"