i am horrified!!!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
i cant believe i haven't noticed before today, i am horrified when i look in the mirror.
i am very nearly 27 weeks pregnant, was feeling quite proud that the only stretch marks i have are the few on my hips that i had pre pregnancy just a little bit worse... my stomach is clear.

i have just got out of the shower and looked at myself in a full length mirror naked for the first time in i have no idea how long...

I HAVE STRETCH MARKS ALL OVER MY VAGINA AND THE VERY TOPS OF MY LEGS.

i feel disgusting! i obviously cant see my vag due to my ever growing bump, so i didn't know.
OH sees it... why didn't he tell me??? :cry:

Aw Hun, at least they can be covered! I'm sure they will go down. I've got loads on my thighs xx

I have loads everywhere from my first dd and honey they do go down and fade to practically nothing. Try and think of them as your mummyhood stripes :hugs:

They are your tiger stripes that you have earned!!!

I totally understand though. When I first saw that I had tons of stretch marks on my belly, I was super depressed for a couple days. But I'm over it now. It's completely worth it for my little baby girl. And they WILL fade. I had a ton of marks from before when I got fat like 6 years ago (since lost the weight), but anyways, the marks started off as bright red like these ones but faded to white and are barely noticable. And I have very fair and sensative skin, so if anyone's stretch marks are going to stand out, they will be mine.

I'm going to try the derma roller after my pregnancy. My mom swears by it. It might be absolute crap but it's so cheap, I feel like it's worth a shot. She has been using it for weeks and she said she's gotten all kinds of compliments from coworkers on how nice her skin looks.

I have this too - if it makes you feel any better, where I have stretch marks on my girl bits, the hair has really thinned out and a lot of it has stopped growing there :p
Small upside, but an upside nonetheless :)

I had stretch marks from losing 120 pounds in about 9 months. My skin had trouble shrinking back, and they were on every inch of my body. Over time, the stretch marks disappeared completely. Just moisturize as well as you can and know that these marks are temporary. Now, I've got some stretch marks on my tummy with this pregnancy, but I'm not worried because I know they won't be there anymore once my skin shrinks back and everything goes back to normal. :)

I have them all over my stomach from my last pregnancy. I mean I am seriously covered.

At first I was horrified but I've grown to accept them. They are getting lighter and DH has assured me that he doesn't mind them. In fact he says he can't even see them (I know he is lying because they are everywhere!) but they do get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->