i.am.huge

chloeandbaby

Reaction score
heyy

so iv never ever ever been happy with my weight... ever.

but now iv had LO i am so so unhappy its unreal. im 5'5 and weigh about 14stone (last time i checked but could do with weighing in again!!) i cant even fit in my size 16 jeans, my ultimate goal would be size 10, realistic for now would be back to what i was about 4 years ago, size 12. i want to do this on a calorie counting based diet, and using exercise dvds at home as i dont get much time to go to the gym with my LO! i also wouldnt say no to diet pills of some kind! any that anyone can recommend??

also is there anyone similar height and weight to me that would like to be my diet partner? as i have no motivation at all and since iv finished work and been on maternity leave i actually eat like a horse!

please reply lol

xxx

Until about 4 months ago I was also a similar weight and am the same height as you and like you my size 16s had become tight and i decided to do something about it. I now weigh 12.4 and am happily in a size 14 although my goal is to get back down to 10.4 and a small size 12 as this was the weight at which i felt my best. I have lost my weight so far using weight watchers online and have found it ok to stick to. I have also just started building in exercise to accelerate the weight loss.

Until about 4 months ago I was also a similar weight and am the same height as you and like you my size 16s had become tight and i decided to do something about it. I now weigh 12.4 and am happily in a size 14 although my goal is to get back down to 10.4 and a small size 12 as this was the weight at which i felt my best. I have lost my weight so far using weight watchers online and have found it ok to stick to. I have also just started building in exercise to accelerate the weight loss.

thanks for your reply! alot of people are telling me to try weight watchers. would you say that it is easy to do? i would do it online aswell as i wouldnt have the time to go to the meetings with lo. also do you find its more expensive to do?

xx

Hiya,
I went from 14st 3lbs (post-preg) to 10st. I started off by loosely following Slimming World, and then I started eating 'clean' (no wheat, no dairy, no caffeine, no alcohol and no processed foods).
I also exercise 5-6 times p/week.
Let me know if I can be of any help - or you can have a look at my journal (the link's below); I've also just started a new journal coz it's my new goal to have a six-pack in 30 days.
Good luck to you. It's totally do-able.
xx

I have found weight watchers quite easy to stick to and tbh i'm never hungry. I don't find it particuarly expensive as I have always cooked and make a lot from scratch, but if you were to use ready meals I guess it would be more expensive. The online charge is just over £10 a month and although the trackers r good I think that once u know the basics of the points u could probably do without it n track ur weight on ur own. At the moment I am continuing to pay as I think with the pressure of a young baby cutting teeth I could easily slip into comfort eatting lol. I don't use the weight watchers forums much as I tend to stalk the weight watchers thread on here, but I do use the recipes as they are quite often quick and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->